Reviews for Runes
teddybowties chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
mmmm whumpy harryy...
CynicalInkSlinger chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I really love this fic, favorited it a while ago and only just realized I never reviewed! But I really like your characterization of Bob and Harry's relationship, and I appreciate that you hit every significant moment from the show. So great! And one of the few things I like better in the show than the books is Bob, and you nailed him.
HKay chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Aw! I love this so much. I just finished watching the series and love the Harry and Bob relationship. Thank you for writing it.
Lynxgoddess chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Lovely. I think Bob definitely does more for Harry than he lets on. Great work, and I hope you decide to write a few more!
pseud0zombie chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Hmm, definitely a oneshot worth reading- I didn't even mind the occasional borrowed dialogue like I usually do :-D

You did a good job of portraying their emotions and (most importantly) personalities, and how they coped with the various traumatizing experiences they share.

and it was much longer than I can usually manage; generally after about 3,000 words I run out of stuff to put in one chapter!

Very nicely done, all in all
Whisper chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
LOVELINESS! Great characterization, brilliant references to magical-what-not, and your dialogue was such that I could hear Paul Blackthorne and Terry Mann chatting it up in the room. You did a wonderful job filling in the lines of the story. I'd love to read more. Harry and Bob had a great relationship in the series and the writers hardly had the chance to scratch the surface.
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wow. I always enjoyed these two characters' interactions in the show and you've managed to capture both of them perfectly. I am highly impressed. I hope you will write more for this category sometime. Great work.
igbogal chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Oh, goodness. Well. This is one of the most touching stories I've read in any fandom, and I've dabbled in many. The kind of paternal/friendly affection shared by 'Bob' and Dresden is a rare sight on television, and an even rarer one in fanfiction, so it was lovely to see that elaborated on here. I don't know if you went through as many tissues while writing this as I did while reading it, but if you can find it in you to churn out another fine story, your readers will surely be pleased!