Reviews for APRIL 24TH
jk chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
wow that was disgusting. Funny how he can trick women and fuck them...the kill them but he wouldn't be with bella...he should seriously consider what bella will think about him once he moves on...I hope she hates him and he goes to hell where he belongs
mamato chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
God, Bella would be rolling over in her grave if she knew what Edward was doing to cope. She would never justify the killing of approximately 60 young, innocent girls, much less, that he was seducing them. Her request not only backfired on her, but knowing her, she would take the blame for those murders. It defies everything B&E stand for.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
I do like a dark Edward. xx
catjumped1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Holy crap! That was scary!
xiolajane chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Wow- So sad and beautifully written.
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I only read your stuff on twilighted, but just found you here.

This was so sad.
DebbieCDC chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Oh wow, what a story. A friend on Twitter rec'd this to me today, as we were both feeling emo over another FF update we both read. I thought maybe this would be too angsty to take in today, but just the opposite. Funny how something dark and sad can seem like something different. Great story - loved it!
pnkats chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
And you say you can't write angst. Hell woman this just proves you can. That was so awesome. Of course I like angst best when there is a hea because it makes the story so much better with a little angst before they get to the hea.
enamoramiento chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Oh my, this ist so sad :o((
Trayce chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Well my sweet, as you know I simply can't do the angsty dark shite, since I see so much of it in my RL job. But because I luvs you too bits, I couldn't possibly let a story of yours slip by unreviewed. So while I can't actually review April 24th, I can HIGHLY RECOMMEND anything you write.

So for anyone who likes the dark side take a walk here!

Cheers! Trayce
flora926 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Oh wow, that was so different from what you usually write, but I loved it. And I always feel weird when I say I enjoyed a dark and sad story like this one...I don't know what that says about me!

I loved how Bella made Edward promise to watch over her daughter, effectively making sure he didn't kill himself when she died, as he always swore he'd do. He certainly found a bizarre way keep her memory alive. I have to say that I think this story will haunt me for quite awhile. Thanks for sharing it, and I'm really looking forward to Breaking Away even though I have no idea what it'll be about!
meadow11 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
wow. that was really intense and so so sad. good job!
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
DUDE! Darkward is definatley a very freaky dude. omg that was some crazy shit. At first I thought he had gone insane and really thought it was Bella, wow that's wild. Thanks Missy, can't wait to read whatever you write next.
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Wow Missy! That was dark and sad and thrilling all at the same time. Poor Edward, I imagine his existance would be pretty aweful without Bella and this shows just that! Great one-shot! I'm happy to hear it won :)
americanlatinajapanesegirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
i loved it! so powerfull and very sad.