Reviews for The Woman in White
TomorrowNeverCame chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Yay! This is totally going to happen for real, I just know it! And I will cry if it doesn't.
Gaialy chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I wonder which news was more important to Amy...the fact that River will look different in the future or the fact that the Doctor and River will get marriedn :)
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! *emits high pitched squee of delight* that was adorable! 3 3 3
Jessiekat89 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I hope that River and the Doctor get a happy ending like this in the actual series. It's always so bitter sweet with them traveling in opposite directions. You captured their characters well, with the older River I could tell that it was River by her confidence and how she grabbed for her gun. The only bit of criticism I have is surely the older River could have whispered something else to herself rather than his name, cause that doesn't really prove she is River, I mean what's to say that the Doctor only ever told River his name, surely there is something from River's past that only she would ever know to tell herself. But the way the older River acts and the way she has too familiar eyes kind of makes up for that.

River is my current favorite character and I really hope tonight's episode doesn't ruin her character
TenIsTHEDoctor chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Yay! :D This needs to happen! I really want them to get the happy ending they deserve. It's so funny 'cause I completely hated River at first. In the library eps she just came off so arrogant and I hated the way she knew more than the poor confused Doctor (esp since it was David Tennant and I love him to bits). But I've weirdly come to respect and absolutely love her with Eleven. Their banter is adorable, sexy, and amazing all at the same time. :) Anyway, great job! Here's to hoping something like your fic actually happens.

xoxo Much Love, Britt
Symphony In Blue chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Aw that really is a great solution for them. So now River knows that at some point they will be able to be together, and with synchronised time lines as well :)
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Absolutely loved it! I hopeBBC also give them a happy ending :)