Reviews for The Eighth Season
Leppy99 chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
Wow i know its been two yrs but could i still continue it i love this story
janet chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
When the man I love broke up with me, my world fell apart. I had gone to several casters and I got no results or insufficient ones. I found and gave another try to retrieve my lover and restore the passionate relationship I had with him. I’m so glad I did and trusted him. He performed a spiritual cleansing to banish negative energies and cast a love spell. After 3days, the man I missed dearly started to call me and told me few days ago that he still loves me and wants to try again. Thank you
Ty chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
LMAO I don't know why I even read this : it's so bad. You have no grasp on the characters at all.
Kal chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
This is pure garbage.
Jayi chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
Putting Renee/Tom together put me off this fanfic :/ so out of character, Renee wouldn't betray her best friend again and Tom would not do that to Lynette.

The whole fanfic is weak :/
L chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
tom and lynette met at work, not college.
JacobB1996 chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Why did you disable the private messaging feature?
JacobB1996 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I have read the first eight chapters thoroughly. So this review is based on those chapters.

Your narrations are intricately structured. The details following are wonderful; almost like it paints a picture in the reader/viewers minds. That's wonderful writing! Congratulations!

As for your plot, not so much. Its not bad... its just scatterbrained. You tend to focus on the main plot instead of reviving old ones. The cover up had so many opportunities, but you overlooked them. You could've described *how* they covered up the murder, making an effort in capturing the emotions in the scene. You could've had Susan's mother make at least one appearance; you could've had Andrew have an extended tenure, and Danielle make a visit; you could've had Lynnette's mother and Kayla stir some trouble in the Scavo family; and you could've had Lucia return. You could've had M.J, Juanita and Celia have some kind of playful storyline together... maybe they have a love triangle (MJ is dating both Juanita and Celia)?

And don't even get me started on how you had Katherine return! I don't mean to be rude, but you completely ruined Katherine. Only two episodes? Seriously? With no connection whatsoever to the main/supporting/recurring mystery/storylines? Sure... her daughter dated the same person who was also in a relationship with Julie, but that doesn't mean you can spark a rivalry between Susan and Katherine! :/

But... aside from a few weaknesses, your fanfiction is flawless, a piece of work I will never forget! Not only oisbit authentic, bit to it also preserves shockers!
MoulinRouge3532 chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
"Well I'm not a good cook.. didn't Mom make anything?" asked Julie.

"No, she can't cook either. It must run in the family." said M.J., with a frown.

I bursted out laughing on that line xD

But anyways, your story is seriously awesome. It's authentic and I could really imagine some of that stuff happen on the real Desperate Housewives finale, so I'd be really happy if you would continue, because I'm eagerly looking forward to what'll come next! :)
Rosseemmet love chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
It is fantastic continue it please.

I love it!
rosesallhavetheirthorns chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This is really good! :) I like the way you have it written like an actual episode. Check out my DH fan fics...idk if you'll like them cause their mainly Zach and Julie centered but it's worth a try! :)