Reviews for Pieces
HuntressXHunter chapter 5 . 9/24
That pretty sad
blackdice1001 chapter 5 . 9/2
Incredibly moving and terrifying at the same time. You had mentioned character death in the beginning but I held hope no one would die. Although I suppose it still wouldn't give this story a happy ending.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 5 . 8/4
Wow! Tragic and sad! Malfoy redeemed himself at the end and I liked the twist you added to this story. Haunting...
Riley chapter 5 . 6/3
I started reading this story not expecting much, but damn it is beautifully written. I crave angst and have read many dark fics, and this is really one of the best. I've read some of your other fics and they are heart wrenchingly beautiful too. It's an honour to read your fics!
languor chapter 5 . 5/17
I'm sitting at my computer bawling like a baby at the way this ended. It's been awhile since a story made me cry like this. You really managed to pack a huge punch in only five chapters - especially in this last chapter. I was holding it together before then, but the last few sentences of this story absolutely tore me apart. Masterfully done.
Arandomprincess chapter 5 . 4/28
tigergirl chapter 5 . 2/10
This was a wonderfully written story. So beautiful and sad. Thank you.
llniirell chapter 5 . 1/30
You are an amazing author. I am once again balling over one your stories.
helenheaven chapter 5 . 1/6
That was an amazing story in a very dark and sad way. I'm almost happy about the ending even though I'm a big Draco fan, thank you! you are an epic writer :)
Queen of Faerie chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
That was so good!
Zillawisp chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
I really liked how you pulled together the ending of the story. I'm in total agreement about the fact that real love isn't something that could conceivably happen in these circumstances. That said I think you did a nice job making the ending believable and emotionally stimulating.
hotterpotter chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
This Is the second time I've read this. Although I'm not a fan of major character death, especially as it relates to dramione, I must say this is one of the best tragic story's I've ever come across. I almost would like to see a continuation of the story, I would like to see how Hermione copes with not only the loss of Draco, but also the fact that her attachment to him might be very difficult for Ron to handle, especially with a baby on the way...just my little pitch if you ever feel motivated ;)...I love how Draco's death, although unwanted, is necessary in the way the story was written. Which shows that he also had a growing attachment to Hermione as well. I think, just my opinion, they really did love each other, maybe not in the traditional way that a love blossoms between a man and woman, but given the circumstances their love was no less justified than hers and Rons for one another, just different. Simply put, I enjoyed this immensely. Thank you for a well written dramione!
Sora Loves Rain chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
It hurt to read chapter 5...but damn, this story was really good:) I love it:D
SusanMarieS chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
I usually don't read these kind, but I read some reviews and decided it would be worth it it. And it was. Thank you.
Norma chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
You know when you take pains in life..? Pain so bad that your heart and soul feels the instant something is definitely broken? WELL, NOW YOU KNOW you are the CAUSE! Honestly, it's not the first time I have ever read a sad story, cried, or see Hermione die.. But Draco..? He means it all. I just couldnt take it. I thought I was strong, but now I know I'm not. Yet, I LOVE PAIN. And I respect and admire how it can be agreeed Draco is by far a complex, interesting and the most misunderstood character from the Harry Potter series.. For this, I have mixed feelings of love and hate. I just hope that holding in my emotions like I did in the end of this story will not in by any means compromise my heart's health.. I will consider reading in the future or never reading from you ever again. Your work is magnificent, yet I might just not be able to handle it. Thank you.