Reviews for Pieces
Abbyroad8888 chapter 5 . 9/12
Aw holy shit! Phew! That was a doozy! Very well written, and you handled the delicate subject matter with decorum. I very rarely tear up while reading fanfics, but this one made me weepy. Job well done! Keep em comin :)
dramione1603 chapter 1 . 9/11
Oh my god. I'm still in shock. I really wanted the baby to be Draco's but it was still amazing.
Marlenii125 chapter 5 . 7/31
I really liked the story but not the ending I wanted the baby to Draco's but I still loved the fic. Thanks for such an amaizing fic.
LullabyTales chapter 5 . 7/19
Really love this story. Eventhough it's so angsty. I was hoping that it will be Draco's baby. But well, it's definitely better to be Ron's. But Draco's love to Hermione tho. Gosh /3
HermioneGrangerTheDragonTamer chapter 5 . 7/14
So effing good, but it kinda tore at my heart. It was almost like a twisted story of Beauty and the Beast...
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 5 . 6/2
Crazy plot. So very sad.
SNAZZY19 chapter 3 . 5/20
This chapter terrified me. They were so close... but Draco came and saved the day.
SNAZZY19 chapter 2 . 5/20
Why she gotta be so damn stupid! Still love her though. He really is sweet
SNAZZY19 chapter 1 . 5/20
There's nothing I dreaded more was this moment
SNAZZY19 chapter 4 . 5/12
I really thought it would be Draco's kid
SNAZZY19 chapter 5 . 5/12
Here I was, wishing the kid was his.
I think you did a really good job with this. I like the way it turned out. I was really surprised at the end to find out it was Weasley's baby. You really are a pretty good writer and I enjoy all of your stories (at least the ones I've read so far) and I'm looking forward to continuing on to the next one.
uncoconut chapter 5 . 3/2
God all I want to do now is find a 50 inch dildo an ram it into every person that raped Hermione, including Draco, repeatedly until they have a giant hole for an ass. I wanted to slap Hermione just in case I could knock out the Stockholm Syndrome out of her.
Wow. That was some unique experience, saying you did an amazing job would be an understatement. I don't remember crying over many pieces of litterature but your story sure made me have cheeks on my tears by the end of it, and not in a bad way surprisingly. Usually sad endings frustrate me (who doesn't like a happy ending where everything ends up well for everyone ?) But here it felt just right. If you made it have a happy end for them despite what have happened it would've felt off, it wouldn't be as powerful as you made it be. During my read i was naively thinking that it would be easy for you to gradually make them fall in love and then make them run away to rebuilt a happy life together. But then i recalled a previous fic i read from you where it didn't end well for them either as well as your note at the begining and that you weren't into showing deus ex machina mercy to our beloved pairing. Which is great because it's what makes it look so real and authentic, you don't just wipe out each of their background for the name of their growing love you make it have an impact on their decisions which is why that ending makes perfect sense and couldn't have been more fitted to the story. I'm only wondering what would've been the outcome of it if it would've been Draco's child instead of Weasley's, would it have changed something in how you ended the story ? It created a perfect loop so i think you made the right decision :) i'm just asking myself out of curiousity...
Anyway, that was a dark and twisted love story but a beautiful written one nonetheless so thank you greatly again. I've only read two of your fics including this one but i look forward to read more of them ;) wish you a pleasant day and may you have lots of inspiration to write more amazing stories !
idccio chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
HOLY SHIT. "what would harry do" - "fall off a broomstick, TOM. rumour has it you're a mudblood too."
HOLY SHIT. this is the best thing ever. made me laugh so hard