Reviews for Pieces
alisa cloud chapter 5 . 10/4
Pieces left me in fucking pieces you jack ass
Stockholm syndrome much. Fuck. I am a fucking wreck now. Thanks.
TheDarkSide007 chapter 5 . 9/5
You captured me from the first to the last word. It was cruel, sad and incredibly touching. Didn't expect the end. The moment Draco sacrificed himself I believed it was his child. Phew! Altough its kind of a happy end and for the best, I wish it could be his baby.
Thank you very much for sharing your story!
jeskyu chapter 5 . 8/22
Well written!
it's been a long time since I cried because of fanfic :'(
annnemaaageth chapter 5 . 6/18
Okay it's June 2016, 5 years after this was written. I am honestly moved with this fic, it's short but it's fine, VERY DARK, I might add. I felt what hermione felt. All my Love to Draco Thank you for saving Hermione. It's not a happy ending for DRAMIONE, because I assume that Draco died or something, anyway things are different for Hermione, She's scarred for life, Yes, but things can still go on for her. I CANT EXPLAIN MY FEELINGS /3 Heartbreaking Fic. But nonetheless Great work. loved it. Don't mind my grammar, I'm not really good in english.
Deanne chapter 5 . 5/9
Can you say who's the father?
VitaAiur chapter 5 . 3/28
Though it was tragic to read Draco's demise, I am still quite happy that in the end, no matter how disturbing and twisted and dark the situation was, love still triumph. I love how you've given Draco that little moment to conjured and to build that thought and feeling before he was gone.
It's so unbelievably, heart wrenchingly beautiful. I have more to say, more to express. But I just can't put them into words right now.
I am just so happy that you made this as a continuation of that story. It's amazing.
As much as I agree to see Hermoine and her baby that I know would painstakingly resemble Draco, I think I'm okay. I don't want another crying session at 3am.

To make the story short, you are amazing :) thank you
MissPerle13 chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
It is a very beautiful, powerful and intense story that it so well-written that it made me cry at the end, which I don't tend to do often.
HuntressXHunter chapter 5 . 9/24/2015
That pretty sad
blackdice1001 chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
Incredibly moving and terrifying at the same time. You had mentioned character death in the beginning but I held hope no one would die. Although I suppose it still wouldn't give this story a happy ending.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
Wow! Tragic and sad! Malfoy redeemed himself at the end and I liked the twist you added to this story. Haunting...
Riley chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
I started reading this story not expecting much, but damn it is beautifully written. I crave angst and have read many dark fics, and this is really one of the best. I've read some of your other fics and they are heart wrenchingly beautiful too. It's an honour to read your fics!
languor chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
I'm sitting at my computer bawling like a baby at the way this ended. It's been awhile since a story made me cry like this. You really managed to pack a huge punch in only five chapters - especially in this last chapter. I was holding it together before then, but the last few sentences of this story absolutely tore me apart. Masterfully done.
Arandomprincess chapter 5 . 4/28/2015
tigergirl chapter 5 . 2/10/2015
This was a wonderfully written story. So beautiful and sad. Thank you.
llniirell chapter 5 . 1/30/2015
You are an amazing author. I am once again balling over one your stories.