Reviews for Cold Hearted
tremaCEE chapter 1 . 9/25
So so awesome. Dark!Merlin is such a thrill to read. Perfect story.
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I don't usually enjoy Dark!Merlin stories, but I really liked this one. It was beautiful and cold. Very well written. I just went and found the song, and really enjoyed that too. Thank you! Keep writing! Reading your stories always makes my day. Some people have their chocolate, or their lattes, which I do enjoy, but fanfics are my comfort food.
MM13.3 out. :D
LinBates chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Interesting story!
fieldsoffebruary chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
T.T
Kokari chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
For me never thinking Merlin could go bad and just kill like that- despite everything that has happened, that was very convincing... and very pleasant to read. Thank you for writing and sharing :D
Danterevan chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
never did like this type of dark merlin but it does always read well

D
thomaseliot chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
That is...a not entirely implausible response from Merlin to seeing everyone he loves killed. He's so invested in the whole 'destiny' thing that to have it all fall apart would certainly break him. Though I'd be thinking more explosions than calculating coldness - like we got a glimpse of with Nimueh in 1x13. Still, great fic, and I usually can't stand songfics, so that's saying something.
kreets chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Dark!Merlin breaks my heart. Anyways, wonderfully written :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Dark, intense and angsty, I don't think I will ever get over the epicness, I'm literally speechless, not a very constructive review but I had to say it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Loveitloveitloveitloveit you're an amazing writer
RavenWing1997 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
love the story
PureLightHealer chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
ouch! T_T

It was so dark and creepy!

But I loved the bolded lyric-like parts!

Very haunting!
anon nonny chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I'm speechless.

It is so dark,angsty, full of emotions...amazing characterisations and descriptions...in one word: WONDERFUL.

I love it, and I've gotta say you are extremely talented.

Sorry for my stupid comment, I'm just literally speechless, but I just had to say something about this masterpiece; still got goose bumps upon my skin.

Also, some line are just purely genius, like :

‘If a frozen and broken heart couldn't beat, it couldn't be destroyed either. Broken into smaller pieces, but never destroyed’. So much insights in one sentence...God, you're a genius.

P.S. - hope you can forgive my English...not my mother tongue.
Eymris Grayson chapter 1 . 7/12/2011