Reviews for Ever Heard of Romance?
SweetScarlett97 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Cute. _

-Nic
Everything and Anything chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I love it! This is the first Househunting!Klaine fic that I have ever experienced, and I enjoyed it, bearing a grin on my face the whole time. I just love that you twisted the story around (I thought it was one of those Proposing!Klaine fics at first) and gave a whole new meaning to the word: home!

All the best

Everything and Anything
Love is Undefined chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Awwwwwww
Thea chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This might be the most adorable Future!Klaine fic I've read! But still pretty realistic :) Blaine being all "I love you" all the time is so cute :) (I kinda do that too, except not in the adorable way) Love it :)

Best wishes,
Glee is my life chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Omg this was so cute! This really needs to happen! Ahhh! :D
bjaarcy chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
So fucking (excuse me) adorable. I'm legit puking Klainebows all over the keyboard :']

-xoxo
JasmineDB chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This is really good, and I thought it flowed pretty nice. It was a lot different that I thought it was going to be but I really enjoyed reading this! Keep up the good work. :)
JustLikeTheSong chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
loved this story. So much fluff! Very sweet )
Dauphin Noire chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I like it. I like how you describe the whole thing. Hope they would be happy! :D
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Awww, cute fic! I really love the "twist" and how you develop it through the work. The fluff is well written, and that last line is just... wow. It just awed me. Well done!