Reviews for What About Now
Lidocaina chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
It's interesting... keep on writing!
Ladyforga72 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
i really like it! I think it will make a really good fic, and not just a one-shot!
Leona chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
You have to update this. I don't understand why Meredith would agree to Addek having a baby. What if Addie doesn't get pregnant on the first attempt? LOL

Then I guess, they'll have to do it more than once. More Addek please.
tiburito85 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Ohhh, please tell me you will continue this! While I'm not much of an ADDEK fan, I love pregnant Addie fics, and I would love for her to finally have a baby on the show. Please please continue!
deslil chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
so they are gonna make a baby. how the hell does that work out if he still is with meredith? he's gonna impregnate her and then what act like a sperm donor or be the actual father? why don't the just artificially inseminate her with his sperm instead? meredith is crazy i would never ever agree to that with my husband. are they gonna end up together or something? i don't think this should happen cause i think in some ways addison still has feelings for him so by her having his kid and don't think it's gonna help her move forward unless they are gonne get back together. well i'm definitely interested to see where this is gonna go. so update soon!
Izabella Black chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
wow. what an idea she gets derek's baby after all. i'm loving it. thanks for sharing. i can't wait for more. i love that amelia is sorta responsible for derek knowing about addison's baby drama.
Addeklover chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Great beggining.

I like this idea, Addek baby!

update soon, please.
Teddison chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Uhmmmmm, yes! I think they need to do stuff like this in the show! Yay, I'm excited to see what you have planned! :D Great work. Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
more please addie deserves a baby especially what she's being through
AddekLover13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Oh, a wonderful idea!

Hopefully you will continue it (and make it addek :))
BrookeSolis chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
awww addek baby! Hope it wasn't a one shot..
Antoni chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Thoughts? So many. Uhm I think its a very interesting start and I hope to read more about it soon. So this, will this be Addek Baby or Addek as friends Baby or simply Addison Baby?

Anyway, Im looking forward to an update...
Hannah chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Wow, you have to update immediately!
Mumuu chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Hey

your begĂ­nning is very interesting . Addie and Derek will be great parents :)

But it's gonna be a addek right ? not a merder ?

Ud asap :)