Reviews for I've Seen Weirder
Cats are my World chapter 3 . 9/21
Dissecting whilst the subject is alive is called vivisecting.
Hidden-Feeling chapter 11 . 9/2
I love this. I don't know how else I'm supposed to express how I much I love it but I love it
Hidden-Feeling chapter 9 . 9/1
I find it kind of hilarious that Bobby and basically the other mutants, have seen Dandy's ghost form, manage to figure it out as soon as they look at him. Mean while everybody in Amity Park are completely clue less. Anyways I love tour story. it's one if the X-men crossovers that I actually really like
Hidden-Feeling chapter 8 . 9/1
Why, I can't- just- Why? I'm trying so hard not to cry right now. This is so good,but it's killing me!
Hidden-Feeling chapter 7 . 9/1
Oh my god. What is this wet substance coming from my eyes?!
Star Treasure chapter 8 . 8/7
Sam and Dani?
Specter14 chapter 11 . 8/3
Well that was AMAZING xDDD Nice job! I just got interested in X-Men like today... (Only 16 years late, well actually more if counting the comics...) and this was the first story I read. Thanks so much for writing this! :) :)
PikaWings chapter 11 . 7/16
Oh god. This story is so amazing! I can't wait for Eric to make hus enterence and maybe Danny flipping shit when he hears/figures out what Eric has done! Or what all that power Sam was talking about is about! I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
percab8531 chapter 11 . 6/4
Hey please update this! It's really good and o really like it! Also you kind of left it in a cliffhanger
Scarface chapter 2 . 5/26
Does he have any scars on his face? This is my "normal" name, if you're wondering. XD
Scarface chapter 11 . 2/1
That's seriously his last name? I never knew that. XD
Scarface chapter 10 . 2/1
·Sky Brigade starts fighting off the Space Chickens·
Squid: ·tries to eat my non-existent brain·
You are annoying, go bother Crisis, she actually likes squids.
Scarface chapter 6 . 2/1
We were right in getting the pitchforks and Minecraft torches ready. Execute plan Ricre!
Retra: ·runs up to me and salutes· I have assembled the troops!
Good job lieutenant! Now we pretend to charge the author's house to make them write more chapters! Sky Brigade, close in!
Flare: ·swoops down and surrounded your houss, along with many ravens, eagles, condors, dragons, and hawks·
Scarface chapter 5 . 2/1
Should we prepare the pitchforks and Minecraft torches?
Retra: I'm on it! ·runs out of the room·