Reviews for Beginning to Question
ClaireR89 chapter 34 . 7/12
Come back I beg you
ClaireR89 chapter 15 . 7/11
I feel this story is super wordy almost too much. Also it moves too slow. Wayyyyyy too slow
Raymondjay41 chapter 34 . 7/1
Hopefully you finish this story , explain Susan’s anal fetish too
nina0116 chapter 34 . 6/24
This story is very good. I love the pace, I love the etention to detail, I love the mix of action and thought, and I am sad this story is unfinished. I would like to see how or if Pansy is able to get out of voldermort's clutches, but I understand needing to leave a project. I hope to see more of this later down the road, but if not it has been an ausom ride. Thanks so very much.
superdude50989 chapter 34 . 6/20
Looking forward to more chapters
Lizzy chapter 34 . 6/10
I hope you continue with this story as it is very enjoyable and am looking forward to more...!
aletha chapter 34 . 5/27
omg I really hope you find your muse I really love your story and want to read more of your work
rb2312 chapter 34 . 5/20
Just finished re-reading this again.

really hope you get bitten by the bug again, as it would be a shame to leave such a great story unfinished.

great work
marvinkitfox1 chapter 9 . 5/10
I'm finding this story hard to read, and I'm not quite sure why...
Its not the spelling or grammar, those are just fine, aside from trivial slips such as using "principal" when you mean "principle"
It's also not the slightly awkward choice of narration tense. Hip-hopping between present and past tense is a normal writer's bungle, and can be quite easily assimilated.
Maybe it's the utter insipid reactions that everyone has, even to earth-shaking events?
For example: Harry has just discovered that he is also heir to Black, and hey presto! the rings have already selected a wife for him. He does the obvious thing and...calmly discusses the situation.
Given Harry's aversion to having everyone make decisions for him, about him, one would have expected a *slightly* greater reaction to having his wife selected and married to him before he even suspects anything?
kent-jensen chapter 1 . 4/22
r u going to finish or re-write waitin for more
flowerchild33 chapter 1 . 4/7
Please finish this!
Sadhaka chapter 10 . 1/20
LOLOLOLOLOLO

Don't worry the bonds manipulating your emotions that's why this Tory makes no sense. I'm out. Even for a soul bond fic this one is bad. I'd like some kind of semblance of emotion in somebody instead of this milk pale drugged acceptance.
Sadhaka chapter 9 . 1/20
Sorry for fucking up your sould bond but hey I might learn to like you... Yeah that would go down real easy for me. I'd be furious that they'd screwed it up especially since it's basically girls I don't even know if I'll like.
mumphie chapter 34 . 1/13
I understand how real life can disrupt creativity. I hope you can rest and eventually come back to this story. I'd love to see how it is resolved!
dragonflydart chapter 34 . 12/27/2017
I can't wait for you to update. It is a really good story.
1,527 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »