Reviews for Beginning to Question
FotoDi chapter 18 . 3/23
Shouldn't Draco be punished for insulting a Goblin warrior?
Beth5572 chapter 31 . 3/3
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. I hope you keep up your great work.

Terri
DarkJumper chapter 31 . 2/27
I would like to see the reaction when people hear that Harry and his wives are the heir of the founders.
So please, update this great story.
karl131058 chapter 31 . 2/26
I just reread this story, full well knowing that it isn't finished - that should tell you enough about my appreciation of this work; the characterization of the quartet and their changes due to the bond and the action are just as good as the "lemony" parts :D .
It has been a year, approximately, since you updated this story or your profile. I sincerely hope you are alive and well and find time to continue this in the near future...

Greetings
Karl
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 31 . 2/19
great chapters! Hope it will eventually be continued.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 2/11
Wouldn't that only be a hlaf-bond for Dobby? I get it's your fanfic, but Dobby fully bonding makes about as much sense as Harry being forced to compete when he didn't enter in the first place. I still think the only reason that he was entered was because fake Moody somehow copied his magical signature, otherwise it would have forced Moody to compete.
mrsgravyrug chapter 31 . 1/28
I do hope you get the opportunity to finish this story. I have enjoyed reading it.
arabellalynn chapter 31 . 1/22
will this be updated at all soon? it's a wonderful story. jw.
Karou WindStalker chapter 30 . 1/3
I do hope to see this continue.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/26/2013
Loving this story of yours. I do hope that you come back to it eventually :)
Matsu chapter 31 . 12/9/2013
I look forward to the next updated chapters your fanfiction makes a very good read.
Lunarmon chapter 31 . 11/23/2013
Are you still working on this? it's a very good story and I really want to see more.
continental-line chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
Steamy! A good thing Hermoine 'took care of' Harry because either or both Susan and Daphne would have lost their virginities enthusiasticly if she hadn't.
continental-line chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
OK, so it wasn't only the bond. But the result is the same.
continental-line chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
I think that the bond recognizes Hermione's want/lust for the two girls (Susan and Daphine) and is modifing the inhibitionsof the four (Hermione the least) to meet the needs of a solid bond.
1,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »