Reviews for Beginning to Question
Sadhaka chapter 10 . 1/20

Don't worry the bonds manipulating your emotions that's why this Tory makes no sense. I'm out. Even for a soul bond fic this one is bad. I'd like some kind of semblance of emotion in somebody instead of this milk pale drugged acceptance.
Sadhaka chapter 9 . 1/20
Sorry for fucking up your sould bond but hey I might learn to like you... Yeah that would go down real easy for me. I'd be furious that they'd screwed it up especially since it's basically girls I don't even know if I'll like.
mumphie chapter 34 . 1/13
I understand how real life can disrupt creativity. I hope you can rest and eventually come back to this story. I'd love to see how it is resolved!
dragonflydart chapter 34 . 12/27/2017
I can't wait for you to update. It is a really good story.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 33 . 11/29/2017
anybody ever think of having the red menace and his mother checked for potions and compulsions? Seems the thing ole dumbles would do to ensure his plans.
obliviated fan chapter 34 . 11/29/2017
Have a huge hug. *hugs*
ALETHA chapter 34 . 11/28/2017
I hope you find your groove again. This is one of my favorite stories and I would love to read the next installments.
eh84132 chapter 34 . 11/12/2017
Your story is amazing. I really like it. Thank you for keeping it up.
cmfisher chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
Sorry about the passing of your father. Just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for the wonderful story.
cmfisher chapter 21 . 11/11/2017
Voldemort just had 2 d.e's fed to Nagini? Was she not destroyed with the other Horcruxes?
Bronze chapter 23 . 11/2/2017
Ya know, I can't think of an HP fanfiction where Luna is truly evil. Always a bit strange but never truly evil. I like her and think she very funny as well as totally misunderstood. Now the only two people I can't see her married to are MooooRon and I'm too sexy for myself Malfoy. She's just too damn smart to actually not know both are total fools. Besides, unless Malfoy get an intelligence upload he won't live long enough to beget any children. And as his hair seems so important to him, I can't imagine him having actual sex with ANYONE as it'd mess up his hair. Now MoooooRon needs one hell of a monstrous intelligence upload before he would be able to actually get and hold a job. Even as a Keeper for his beloved team the Cannons! Only once that happens could he truly become husband material. So Luna and Neville is a good match.
Bronze chapter 21 . 11/2/2017
Ahh yes, the great Lord Pain-In-the-Ass is on the rag again because someone dared tell the truth about him. Poor little baby. Just wait till someone puts a big hole in him. Then he'll learn how mighty he truly is. " Hey Moldysnorts! Catch this! " And then as the gun said in Judge Dredd " Grenade. " And now a moment of silence for the late unlamented former dark lord and all his pieces.
Bronze chapter 18 . 11/2/2017
It doesn't surprise me at all that the only true reason that Lucius wanted a Black daughter as a wife was bragging right and money. He's a true Death Eater through and through. He's also a true fool through and through as well. Just how much gold has being one of the dark lord's men has Lucius made? From my readings it's always the other way around. The dark lord continually demands his followers spend gold on one thing or another while always promising to make them much more once he's in power. Though, from the way he tortures his followers for any excuse if something goes against his plans, you'd think at least one of them would realize he's full of shite!
Bronze chapter 17 . 11/2/2017
Well, I did call him the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder. But now I'm gonna have to change that from the former brainless bearded wonder blunder to the ol' HEADLESS bearded wonder blunder. Cause the Goblins are gonna shorten him by a head. Now the only thing I'm left to wonder is, will he learn anything for his next great adventure? Maybe the Fates or Gods or even the Goddess of magic herself will make him a frog or toad for the next several lifetimes so as to reset his karma back to zero and he can start over as a blank. Or maybe a few eternities in hell beforehand so he get time to contemplate how badly he lived his last life.
Bronze chapter 16 . 11/2/2017
The only thing to say at this point is, OH SHITE!
1,516 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »