Reviews for Katie, Kinzville Extrodinarre
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I wish you would write more. :( This is very good.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I enjoyed reading this
Raya Thalia Nightshade chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is a great story! I really hope you keep writing it!
Peccary98 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
this was very well written although i think you should do chapters instead of sections... i feel as if you're still writing so i will let you continue doing this.
Kitty.M.Smith chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Pretty good story. Your puncuation isn't half bad, and the story is cute. But, please space between your words. At the start of every person talking, press enter, then the same at the end.

I honestly like the story.

BTW, here is a little example of a good way to space your stories since I suck at explaining how.

This example uses a little piece from one of my stories that I recently finished for the movie Treasure Planet:

Jim Hawkins was lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling with his hands behind his back. He unconciously bit his lip, eyebrows furrowed in deep concentration. Most looking at the teen, his hair uncombed and pajamas still on at nine in the morning on Valintine's Day, would assume he was thinking of a girl that he hadn't gotten a gift for.

Those people were right.

Jim Hawkins was thinking of a certain girl. This girl was no ordinary girl, at least to Jim.

This girl had auburn hair, beautiful crystal blue eyes, freckles all over her cheeks, a small wet nose, and big ears.

This girl was Captain Amelia's niece, Savannah. And she was Jim's girlfriend.

They had met at Amelia and Delbert's wedding a few months ago. 5 months to be exact. At first Jim hadn't been so sure of Savannah. Amelia's sister, Janet, and her husband, Luke, had been very dissaproving of him. He hadn't even intended to date her in the first place.

"He looks like such a trouble maker, Amelia!" Janet had said, casting nasty glances at Jim.

"I don't want a boy like that near my daughter! No sir! And you better make sure of that, Amelia! What with 'Vannie staying with you and all."

Savannah's parents were going on some sort of year long buisness trip, and Amelia was to watch Savannah. Amelia had looked upon both of them with great loathing,

"He's an Insteller cadet, Jan, He's no trouble maker. And it is not like I can prevent them talking. You both know very well that Mr. Hawkins is perfectly harmless."

He had soon found that though she looked innocent, Savannah was like Amelia. Strong, tough, bold, brave, and true. She could often be found on the roof of the Doppler's mansion with a spyglass looking for stars or spying on the neighbors.

"I want to be a spy." She'd once told Jim. "I want to space around, sneaking into evil dude's mansions, going undercover and solving crimes. And to see the galaxy." She'd then crinkled her nose and said,

"But my parents want me to be a seamstress or some nonesense like that. Seamstress with a nice husband and children." She'd stuck out her toung, "I just wanna space, spy, and enjoy life. Maybe a kid when I'm like, 38 or whatever, but not 'till then."

Maybe that was what he liked about her. She was a free spirit. He'd finally gotten the guts to ask her out a few weeks later. She'd excepted and they had been dating ever since. But, they'd yet to kiss. Maybe it was the shyness of both of them, or one was just waiting for the other to make a move. They didn't know, but Jim suddenly decided that was what he was going to do.

Also, if you have a long run of 2-3 or more paragraphs, it is advisable to space the paragraphs as these words are spaced.
CauseOfDeathIsGreat chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
That was a lot of words so I didn't bother to read it because I really don't like reading. But I must say, for a story about Webkinz... It seems to be pretty well written. But it's still Webkinz
lilly chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wow. good. exciting. cheerful. sad. funny. odd. i. will. publish it. to. ms. literati. for. you!