Reviews for paradise found
Kratzbesen chapter 1 . 6/28
So, I was watching Luther, obviously intrigued by the dynamics of Luther and Alice, and afterwards came here to find this story.
What you wrote here, is rare. At least it feels rare to me, who read hundreds of fanfictions. It's not so much the premise of your story, but the way you describe the interaction between Alice and Luther. With every conversation, I had a very clear view of the expressions the characters would make enacting them. In my opinion, you hit bullseye describing them, and hence, made the outcome extraordinarily believable.
See, I often find it's the details that make a story remarkable. Continuing on this thought, from my point of view, what detail makes yours remarkable is your use of vocabulary. It is your description of their characters, of how they view each other; and it is how you sometimes end on a direct speech, the description of gestures and thoughts. To put it in a nut shell, I find your style of writing to simply be precise.

The only thing left for you to do, is to bring your skill in comma placement up on par with that.
To not leave you hanging, and give you two examples:
"[...] you're right, I did kill Justin, and while I didn't enjoy it, I would do it again, [...], trying to ruin EVERYTHING, then you are mistaken."
[...] what they both were thinking, 'What now?'.
Also, in direct speech, the period goes before the quotation mark.
Frederika chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Oh, that was wonderful! I couldn't stop till the end. Thank you very much for so good writing! Some parts gave me goosebumps, loved it!
Please write some more Alice & John stuff :)
Koxie chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This is just spellbounding D

Well written, so in character, and all the attention to detail is stellar - great story!
CherrybombRach chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Absolutely loved it! Great writing style, any chance of more luther?
GeekNaty chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Your fic is by fair the best Luther fic I've read it!

I mean , I was trying to just read one chapter per day because I didn't want it to over!

Your Alice is wonderful!

Please , please tell me you gonna get more Luther

Maybe about 2x02 , Alice's thoughts while she's far from John or the conversation that the two may have had in 2x04 XD

btw , do yo have a tumblr?

potocerk chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was really good! Please write more Luther, I can't believe the serious lack of fics from this amazing TV show...
HanAce88 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
The way you expertly crafted the story and captured the essence of the characters has me rapt with interest. It would be an honor to read more chapters of this story. I hope that you continue it and start others as well. Thank you for a wonderful and rich read.
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Reading this awesome fic is just like dessert after the main course, that being episode 1 of season 2 of Luther! Love the richness of the story, the long chapter and you've captured the characters and that chemistry beautifully! Just hoping for more chapters...?