Reviews for Moroi Princess
DJVera chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
Please finish this story! I love it! :)
vampiregirl2014 chapter 17 . 8/1/2012
Will you ever finish this story?
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Honestly, you have potential, but you rush you're stories. Why would Rose just jump to the conclusion of Tasha and Jesse working together to get her? And if Dimitri died I'm pretty sure you should definitely explain more about that. You have to explain how Rose felt and you need to explain more about how spirit works and stuff like that. If i was rating this from 0 to 5, i would give it a two and a half. And that's being generous.
VampireGirl1200 chapter 17 . 2/1/2012
Omg you have to add on realy fast cuz this story is really good even though rose isnt as brave anymore.

P.s. i like story 1the best!xD
loventherussian17 chapter 17 . 11/6/2011
great chapter loved it update soon and i chose 1 and 4 for the new story
Forever Winter chapter 17 . 8/12/2011
great job
dest-unknown chapter 17 . 8/12/2011
story 1. most definitely
lovingbites chapter 17 . 8/12/2011
Aww Dimitri would totally pown Tasha. Can't wait for the next chapter.
drarryfanatic47 chapter 17 . 8/12/2011
Tbh...i really like the first two and would eventually like to see them both on the site. But i have to pick the second, adrian and dimitri two soul mates. Could it please be a rose/adrian story?
Lesya17 chapter 17 . 8/12/2011
Hey,

i think it's good that their will be only 3 chap's left. Then i think u will find a great end :D

And i would love to read the first story, it sounds like a pretty amazing idea ;DDD

And the chap: It's really good, they're a family now, a real family. It's so lovely when Dimitri holds his daughters 3 :)

But then the bitch Tasha had to come and ruin everything!

I hope Dimka will survive :(

He has to!
xPocketfullofFreakingSunshinex chapter 17 . 8/12/2011
Aawwww how sweet! I like number 4 Please update soon!
Kira-Alis chapter 17 . 8/12/2011
you absoultly have to do story number 1 but if you had spare time do story 4 too
Nightshadow011 chapter 17 . 8/12/2011
Okay I like this story n I think u should pick new story 4 the one where she has these new powers :) love ur writing keep up the good work
Lesya17 chapter 16 . 7/12/2011
Ok, i think that all was a bit too fast and too "normal"

Like the staking, it was to easy for her and then u just wrote 2 sentences to tell he was dhampir again, it wasn't enough, I think

Though, i liked it...