Reviews for Red Lotus
Menelmacar chapter 26 . 6/15
omgogmogmgomgomggmggomgogmgomgomg

Please update as soon as you can. Im ded here. Honestly, your characters make me want to break something from aggravation, but I HAVE to KNOW what happens ! 3
capgirl chapter 1 . 5/26
I have really enjoyed this since the beginning and I just had to tell you how much I love it. I will be waiting for the update patiently~!
Jess'snape3 chapter 26 . 4/16
when would you be updating this story? haha i liked it. ive been waiting for a month for it's update. cant wait to read it!
i love your story
saly mars rae chapter 2 . 3/23
This is late because you started some years ago but I love how you sort of humanized sesshomaru, just a little, and the detail. Like when he takes off his elastic, or describing kagomes features because of her illness. It helps with imagery and makes it seem..more real. I really like your writing style is what I'm trying to say
DYING4MORE chapter 26 . 3/17
Please, please, PLEASE update soon! Love your story soooooo much! The wait is killing me! Keep doing what you're doing and please update soon!
LaDyHaVeN21 chapter 18 . 3/10
I just had a thought. It's possible for Shippou to be alive since he is a full blooded youkai. I wonder where he is. Sesshomaru does not have to keep track of him but a general idea of whether or not he's alive would be nice. Also, what about Rin's descendants or Inuyasha's? I expect them to be scattered every where but pack is pack, right? Wouldn't Sesshomaru have a general idea about the bloodlines?
Azumigurl chapter 26 . 3/3
Update!
lizzysakura21 chapter 26 . 3/1
Waaaa what happens next?
Veraozao chapter 26 . 2/23
love it, kiss
Am dying to read more! You and your story are fantabulous!
I was super hoping for a Valentine's day special ;)
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 26 . 2/11
Whew! What a read! Great job!
Oh wow, did you say you were going to give us a complimentary chapter soon because you left us hanging on a cliff? That's so kind of you, because I am DYING to know what happens next. Let the next one be a major change, please!
Animepnk88 chapter 26 . 2/5
I had a feeling this would be the chapter but then you trick us then trick us again...nice one ]
YinKeket chapter 26 . 2/5
i hope you are well and having a good day or night. yay another chapter is staring at Kagome in the bed, i like. wow just wow on the first thing in the morning Sesshomaru could have said but didn't but said did she bleed yet. *head on table then shaking my head side to side* yeah he is a hard code to crack alright. sigh. yay they have a free day. yay lack of conrtol of his body is good when she is around. we need the fire spirit of Kagome back and mess with him for a bit or keep him on his toes. that would be neat and funny to see. win Sesshomaru being kind to her. oh no something was wrong with her, nooo. oh wow Sesshomaru holding his head in the chair is new, and i like it. wait what she's with child but wow she can't work now because of the baby. her life and the baby comes first before work. he was smart to take off work to make sure she was well. Kagome you'll be fine and good thing they have two bedrooms.i swear those two need to talk things out to figure out what was going on with one another. sigh. cute he is feeding her. lol Sesshomaru in a bubble bath does sound awesome. i think it is a gift she has a child so that way the child will make her strong and has something to fight he helped her get undress.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Kagome don't push him away damn it, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you need to be selfish for once in your life and help him become an amazing person and their child. there has to be love, a spark of something cause i know the child will noticed why they are not being loving one another and act cold and indifferent with other people. that can't be good. KAGOME WAKE UP AND LET YOUR FEELINGS SHOW AND TALK TO HIM. sigh. Kagome you are making it harder on yourself than you need it to be. more of these please. i really hope Kagome open up.