Reviews for Red Lotus
Wonderful story! You have really done a great job with these characters especially Sesshomaru. This is my favorite pairing and your story is by far the best I have read. I can't wait for future chapters- you have me on edge with what will happen next! Hope to see a new chapter soon but at the same time take your time .
Absolutely love your story! Can't wait for the further updates! :-)
Pleaaaaaase take your time with this story. I don't want it to end rushed. It is such a good story. I always think that regardless of the beginning and middle, if the ending sucks, the overall story feels a bit meh. I just don't want that to happen for this story. It's one of my favorites!
Amberloca chapter 34 . 1/29
Well I decided to reread this and I can't wait to read more! Just as great the second one time around!
Amberloca chapter 1 . 1/26
Just wanted to say, I can't wait for more of this story!
Guest chapter 34 . 11/20/2016
Awesome story ! Very chapter kept me wanting to read more !
Please update soon
esoRebma chapter 34 . 11/3/2016
Eagerly waiting for the time to read an update! I hope all is well with you!
Veraozao chapter 34 . 11/2/2016
love it, kiss
Stalia Stilinski chapter 34 . 10/29/2016
wow, it took a while fot me to finish it. i really like it.
Shura Pirate chapter 5 . 10/26/2016
That pinky hug was adorable. XD
Kagome1235 chapter 34 . 10/15/2016
Hey love your story. Can't wait for more!
PrincessSarah1988 chapter 33 . 10/14/2016
awesome story so far . please update soon
Guest chapter 34 . 9/10/2016
Hmmmmm I wonder...where you are...hahaha
LazuriteSix chapter 34 . 9/10/2016
Good chapter!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/6/2016
Ugh he's going to crush my poor heart too. I just need a happy ending for this story now. All this angst is killing me (kind of in a good way. I love it hahah). Can't wait for the next installment. Wondering if we'll see the baby anytime soon? And if Kagome will go to another one of Sesshomaru's work events? If Sesshomaru will ever do more with his life? Stay tuned! ...I mean... staying tuned...