Reviews for A Nerd Story of Love
galaxy69uk chapter 25 . 6/2
I don't understand fic that have drinking then driving is it the American thing to do drink and drive?

I thought Edward was ditching Cullen? So why call Bella Mrs Cullen?

It's currently 1.45am I need to stop reading but I don't want too lol soooo good I'm will Rose we all need a geek charming
SarcasticBimbo chapter 25 . 5/30
LOVED the proposal in Italian. This is right up there with my favorite proposals. Second only to the proposal in Shamrocks and Shenanigans. That one will always be my favorite.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 5/30
Awwww, he finally found someone to jerk off to. :-) I really am loving this story.
Analadybug chapter 25 . 5/25
Awww they're such an adorable couple
sagajunkie chapter 13 . 5/25
Truthfully, not used to NOT liking Carlisle. He and Emmett both
Analadybug chapter 23 . 5/24
Great chapter, loved all the adorableness
Analadybug chapter 7 . 5/24
Awww they're so cute and coupley
Analadybug chapter 6 . 5/23
Awww they're so adorable!
Salanna chapter 35 . 5/3
Wasn't the foundation opening held at Thanksgiving, they dressed up in fancy costumes and all? How can it then be Thanksgiving now, as obviously quite some time has passed by?
Salanna chapter 32 . 5/3
Wasn't it agreed already that Alice would design Bella's wedding gown? Why would they then spend time looking at ready-made gowns?
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 4/25
Eh. Not a fan of the third person. What was the point of writing those little scenes from his past? They hold know relevance. Instead you got me thinking this was a HS or college love story and instead you skip to 2007.
Naomi M chapter 44 . 3/8
It was good not read anything like it , the thing I didn't like was how evil emmett was because he is one of my favourites in the film's
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 44 . 1/28
I just read you story and fell in love with geeky Edward. I really loved how you portrayed Edward in this story and how he grew. I also loved how you portrayed Bella and I loved reading how much they complimented the other. I was happy to read about Carlisle even though I had also wished he would have confronted Edward and maybe make amends. I can't help but feel bad for Emmett because even though he got the most attention and respect in the Cullen house he still turned out horrible, I just hope he too gets what he deserves without causing further harm to the rest of the Cullen's. There has to be more than just jealousy and hatred toward his brother to make him become this horrible, horrible person because his childhood wasn't that bad. I was nothing nearly as bad as Edward and he turned out amazingly. I hope that the death of Kevin sparked a new awareness for Edward and the security team. I am so excited to read the sequel. I wonder why Charlie wasn't mentioned when Bella and Edward announce they were pregnant at Valentines day? Anyhoo, I totally loved this story. Thank you for sharing this with us.;-) Narcy
magmom4 chapter 1 . 1/25
I've been reading about this Edward and Bella and i am so happy i came across this.
QueenGB chapter 8 . 1/23
I love your story! Your Edward and Bella are damn cute. But I have to say. Your version of Rose rocks. I look forward to reading more of your writing. Thanks for the hard work!
2,601 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »