Reviews for A Nerd Story of Love
Vero Diaz chapter 36 . 3/31
I actually think Alice is kind of a bitch but on this, I agree with her. Just because Jasper did the whole romantic thing with his first wife, that doesn’t mean Alice didn’t deserve the same
Aislinn Massi chapter 7 . 1/26
This chapter was so sweet! I’m not a native English speaker but I can keep track of almost everything and let me tell you that I’m loving it all, finally they’ll have their happy ending with the right person, although the story it’s only beginning
Adriu chapter 44 . 10/31/2021
Hola muchas gracias por la historia me ha encantado!
Disfruté mucho leyendo como encontraron el amor verdadero y cómo crecieron como personas fuertes.
Gracias por la historia.
Saludos de mi lindo Ecuador.
Adriu
Squeezemymango chapter 5 . 8/4/2021
'"Um, ew," Bella said with a scrunched nose. "I'm not homophobic or anything, but the thought of two men doing it just makes me..."
"You don't even need to finish that statement, love. I completely agree," I said with a nervous chuckle.'

This is an intolerant comment in itself. It's offensive, and while I know you didn't mean it that way, it is and it ruins the story for me. I've read this story 3/4 times now and everytime I read this part it makes me sad and feel unaccepted. I'm a lesbian so it's not quite the same but I've heard comments like this my whole life, whether meant maliciously or not, and it chips away at you over time. I just want to make you aware because there could be others reading this/who have read this/ who may read this in the future who feel the same way I do.

To anyone who may be suppressing their sexuality or gender due to outside influences, nothing is worth sacrificing your happiness over. Live your life for you. There are people who love you and if these people aren't in your life right now, find them because family aren't always the ones you have a blood connection to.
Patriciadiane chapter 42 . 7/11/2021
A baby, yeah
Is Emmett crazy?
Flora Mile chapter 15 . 3/30/2021
Okay... this is getting ridiculous... there is no way Edward would do this. I was loving your story, but all this crap with Carlisle and Emmett is over the top and making me hate the story.

I’ll ensure to see where it goes.
Lisa chapter 7 . 2/27/2021
I love sweet Edward.
Lisa chapter 4 . 2/26/2021
Oh they sweet together.
Lisa chapter 3 . 2/26/2021
You are right they asshole and jerks, I don't like them.
Lisa chapter 2 . 2/25/2021
I like this chapter.
Lisa chapter 1 . 2/25/2021
I love Geekward.
Allear chapter 4 . 1/14/2021
Very sad to see the offensive termmongoloid" in this chapter. Wish you hadn't.
soccermom101113 chapter 44 . 11/19/2020
Fantastic story!
Guest chapter 44 . 11/9/2020
I loved this so much it was wonderful thank you Toni Smith
Patriciadiane chapter 44 . 11/6/2020