Reviews for A Nerd Story of Love
Naomi M chapter 44 . 3/8
It was good not read anything like it , the thing I didn't like was how evil emmett was because he is one of my favourites in the film's
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 44 . 1/28
I just read you story and fell in love with geeky Edward. I really loved how you portrayed Edward in this story and how he grew. I also loved how you portrayed Bella and I loved reading how much they complimented the other. I was happy to read about Carlisle even though I had also wished he would have confronted Edward and maybe make amends. I can't help but feel bad for Emmett because even though he got the most attention and respect in the Cullen house he still turned out horrible, I just hope he too gets what he deserves without causing further harm to the rest of the Cullen's. There has to be more than just jealousy and hatred toward his brother to make him become this horrible, horrible person because his childhood wasn't that bad. I was nothing nearly as bad as Edward and he turned out amazingly. I hope that the death of Kevin sparked a new awareness for Edward and the security team. I am so excited to read the sequel. I wonder why Charlie wasn't mentioned when Bella and Edward announce they were pregnant at Valentines day? Anyhoo, I totally loved this story. Thank you for sharing this with us.;-) Narcy
magmom4 chapter 1 . 1/25
I've been reading about this Edward and Bella and i am so happy i came across this.
QueenGB chapter 8 . 1/23
I love your story! Your Edward and Bella are damn cute. But I have to say. Your version of Rose rocks. I look forward to reading more of your writing. Thanks for the hard work!
LAB1 chapter 44 . 1/12
I'm really enjoying this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Good one.
ReaderKat chapter 44 . 10/10/2014
Enjoyable story, am looking forward to the sequel (especially since you left us with a cliff hanger!). Thanks for sharing!
jmolly chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Wow, this Emmett is a meanie. Edward's better off not spending time with him, but it's a shame Em behaves that way. I'm liking the other characters, though. :)
DestinyBaker96 chapter 44 . 8/24/2014
Why why why did I read this!? The epilogue was pure genius and I am in a fit about how great this story was, serious props to you, man. Just ugh, so great!
sdavis2k9 chapter 44 . 8/24/2014
I read this whole story in just a few days, it is amazing. I love the character development overall. Your Edward and Bella started as one type of people but evolved into much more complex characters. Yes most of the story as you mentioned was angst free but you had some elements in there that were needed to not just have a fluffy story.
kellygirl77 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Hey smudgenbuster ,

if you don't like it,DON'T READ IT! your negativity and cruel words to the Author are not needed or wanted here!
Yvicuna chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Do people realize that stories on this site are FICTION? Made up, make believe? I have been following this writer for over a year and the terms she uses in her stories are just that, "terms she uses in a story". Tufano79 don't let these negative reviews get you down.
daniiii88 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
smudgenbuster-

Prejudice? Really? Maybe you need to look up the definition of that word because obviously you do not understand it in the context that it is written. Tufano is writing a FICTION in her terms. There is no place in this fic that says that she has issues with homosexuality. She is simply telling a story. If you do not like it. Fine DON'T READ IT! Do not leave a flammer because you think that people rights as humans are being disregarded. If you knew anything about Tufano, you would know how much of a fun and loving person she is. I guarantee you her intent was not to harm people or discriminate against their sexual preferences. It is people like you who make authors like Tufano and so many others to either A- up and quit writing or B- post on other sites. That is not fair to those of us who enjoy her stories for what they are! Just a Story!
CookieMunster23 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
First of all for those who are being HATERS haven't you ever heard of if you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all.
Second i understand you have the right to say whatever you want to say but there are things that are being said it's taking it to a newer level of hatred and if you take a offense to what is written in the story don't READ IT
smudgenbuster chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
I have never experienced this before. I cannot continue to read this.
First, Bella and Edward agree that gay erotica is wrong, disgusting, something that should not be done...You write this on a site dedicated to erotica? Guess the problem must be homosexuality.
Then Bella tells Edward that although she's not homophobic, when she thinks of two men doing those things she is just...what? Disgusted? Repulsed? That, unfortunately for us all, is the definition of homophobia. And Edward agrees with her enthusiastically, as well!
Then you use the word mongoloid? That is an outdated term that now has become one of the most vicious terms used to denigrate, humiliate and dehumanize people with developmental disabilities. Only bigots use this word. What were you thinking?

All human beings in this world deserve equal respect and freedom from prejudice. Even in fan fiction.
2,590 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »