Reviews for 50 Romantic Ways To Propose
liannalikepotatoes chapter 13 . 11/21/2013
so kawaii! :3
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Great idea. Just make sure people are lined up correctly.
BBauzzie chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
ZOMG THIS IS KEWWWWLLLLL. OH H OH I HAVE IDEAS FOR LIGHT AND L... AND MATT AND NEAR COS FOR SOME REASON I LIKE 'EM TOGETHER. SO ANYYYWAAAYY

1. Light does a weird nerdy hacky thing where he makes L's computer stop. But after a few seconds 'WILL YOU MARRY ME?' will be written in the screen with L's lettering.
2. Light drops lollies and other sweet goodness on the ground as a trail where L will confidently follow till he gets to his room and 'WILL YOU MARRY ME?" is written out in more lollies.
3. For Matt and Near. Again with the hacking. Near hacks Matt's screen while he's teaching Near to play something and 'WILL YOU MARRY ME?" will appear. OR NEAR WRITES HIS NAME AS "WILL YOU MARRY ME" SO MATT SEES AND SWOONS AND WHAT NOT.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
I love this fic. Its definitely one of a kind! I hope you can tell me about your experience in Malaysia. I am Malaysian and would love to know about it.
Str33tRat chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
Okay so i havent seen a chapter like this and I thought id give you this idea... Ryuk proposeing ( preferably to Rem) with an apple... he'd probably claw ( or bite ) marry me into the apple... ofcourse thered be a ring to... so can you do one like this please...
PinkCandy-x chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
This left me with a stupid grin on my face. It was delightful!
PinkCandy-x chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
I so bet I'm going to love all of these 3 they're already making me squeal with delight!
I need to be proposed to now! :D x
And I could just imagine the little smile/smirk L would have on his face!
PinkCandy-x chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

LOVE.
Mary Lou chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
"Because my love for you isn't." I love this line! Actually, artificial flowers are no longer inexpensive these days. Unless you get them at a dollar store. I would love to see this ring. As for some ideas for marriage proposals, how about using a crossword puzzle? Or alphabet soup? A cheerleading squad? Light giving L a box of chocolates with certain wrappers spelling out the proposal? I could go on, but I am sure that you have a lot of great ideas to work on, so I will be looking forward to your next update.
Mary Lou chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
Wow. You really got me on this one. It did not turn out at all how I thought that it would. Kudos to you! The lengths that L will go to get some cake.
Mary Lou chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
This is just so adorable! I love everyone being at the door.
Mary Lou chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
It is so much fun to go in and try on dresses and gowns even if you are not getting married. I have a friend who took her six year daughter into a bridal shop and let her try on dresses. She looked like a princess in one of them. This is actually a very plausible scenario in which to make a marriage proposal.
Mary Lou chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
One of my favorites so far! I would love to see Mikami and Light together, please! I love that pairing, right after L and Light.
Mary Lou chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
Awww. So sweet and cute. So much blushing going on.
Mary Lou chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Talk about spoiling the mood. Some people are just too competitive. I love Scrabble.