Reviews for Tampering with Time is Risky Business
Calinou62 chapter 3 . 9/26
Hello!
I would like to translate and continue your story because I liked the first 3 chapters even though it is currently stopped.
Tell me if it's ok and what you planned for the next.
Thanks a lot for this reading moment, see you!
Calinou frotm France
Jasnrob chapter 3 . 9/22
I've read a few Harry going back in time stories and enjoyed the twist with Draco going back.
Become's one with the story chapter 3 . 7/29
it's a little sad that this story stops here. it's really good. the pacing tone and characterization is great. the time travel using a desperate draco is one I haven't read before and I really enjoyed it. just great job.
Later
Hope
Calmzone1 chapter 3 . 5/3
Good start, hope you continue.
Rabbit887 chapter 3 . 4/18
I really enjoy this, I always thought it was a cool idea t have draco go back in time, just him. I see you haven't undated this in a very long time. I love to see how this turns out, could you consider continuing it? maybe you could rewrite it, make another version if you aren't satisfied with your writting in this, but I think its great writing already.
MargaritaS chapter 3 . 3/22
i hope you get inspired to continue this story someday, its such an interesting plot bunny :)
Update chapter 3 . 3/8
I know u said u wouldn't but pleasssssssse this, tuis is fantastic Xx
tricorvus chapter 3 . 2/24
I adore this and I would love to see it adopted
Rock on
tricorvus chapter 1 . 2/23
Holy cats, this is good!
Rock on
Enishi-Haru chapter 3 . 2/6
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Saissa chapter 3 . 1/11
Excellent story. And done from Draco's POV as well. Definitely an unusual angle. I love reading AU's that have different storylines or unusual POV's which this one certainly has.
Saissa chapter 1 . 1/11
This first chapter is BRILLIANT!
Canadian lamp chapter 3 . 11/23/2016
I know you said it was just a plot bunny, but I really liked it, so, thank you for making it.
Fick Chick chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
I'm sorry you're abandoning this. It's quite good & I don't recall another Fic where it's Draco that goes back in time.
9foxgrl chapter 3 . 9/13/2016