Reviews for Tampering with Time is Risky Business
This was very promising and very enjoyable...and tragically abandoned !
Thanks for so far though. Intriguing idea.
Slytherin's Half Blood Prince chapter 3 . 6/1
update?
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 3 . 5/8
Oh how i love this story! I really wish you'd continued it!
hule chapter 3 . 4/5
Please update soon. I so love this story.
Lunacom chapter 3 . 4/2
I'm a little sad this wasn't continued. But it was good while it lasted.
jdg0l1n chapter 3 . 3/5
Hey Athey! I really enjoy your stories and this is very good—the premise is great and it’s well paced. Understand RL issues, but it’s such a very fun read, so I sincerely hope you have the time and interest to finish it. “Rebirth” & “Mirror of Paths” are also really really well-executed and original favorites of mine!
*** Your fan, John ***
I think it might have been intresting to inverse the houses and send Harry to Slythrein
tamashiyuki chapter 3 . 2/18
Very good!
PukwudgiePuff chapter 3 . 12/26/2017
I love how this story changes things up. I can picture Draco loosening up in this story, maybe becoming a more responsible version of Sirius. Only emulating his good qualities.
Iceleaf13 chapter 3 . 12/20/2017
I quite like this. It's too bad you stopped writing it.
Iceleaf13 chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
I'm actually rather enjoying this.
Calinou62 chapter 3 . 9/26/2017
Hello!
I would like to translate and continue your story because I liked the first 3 chapters even though it is currently stopped.
Tell me if it's ok and what you planned for the next.
Thanks a lot for this reading moment, see you!
Calinou frotm France
Jasnrob chapter 3 . 9/22/2017
I've read a few Harry going back in time stories and enjoyed the twist with Draco going back.
Become's one with the story chapter 3 . 7/29/2017
it's a little sad that this story stops here. it's really good. the pacing tone and characterization is great. the time travel using a desperate draco is one I haven't read before and I really enjoyed it. just great job.
Later
Hope
Calmzone1 chapter 3 . 5/3/2017
Good start, hope you continue.