Reviews for Believe
needsmoregreen chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I really, really love your writing.

I'm not even sure I can articulate how awesome this fic is. Let me try though, through quotes:

"She could practically hear the people chanting in the background. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Yet, she couldn't do it. She couldn't fucking do it." I felt like this completely matched Santana's face in that scene. Actually it matched my own too- I so thought they were going to kiss, right then and there. AND THEY DIDN'T. I loved how you played Santana's frustration too.

"For the first time, he admitted to her that he loved (loves) the new prom queen. She told him to join the club of closeted gay kids who will never get the one they want." DAVE PAIN, MY CREYS. Santofsky should get together to commiserate on their pain more often.

"Her hat matched my dress." Ow. That got me. It's such a simple little thing, but when you think about how much it would mean to Santana. The way everything means so much when you're in love with someone. It was great that you put that in there, I think it's my favourite part of the fic.

""Wow, isn't that the pot calling the kettle 'next big joke.'" I laughed so hard at that.

Also THEY KISSED AT THE END AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND PLEASE, PLEASE, TAKE MY HOUSE AND MY MONEY AND EVERYTHING I OWN AS A GIFT FOR WRITING THIS BEAUTIFUL THING. And the optimism at the end, Santana trying to make a resolve to be herself more and do what's right for Brittany, it was perfect.

Thank you, again.