Reviews for First Date
YouTellMe chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
Please update this. I like the story. I want tio see how this Quinn plans to come out of her shell.
sweetdreams chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
I could totaly c potential in this story hurry n update so i can c da outcome
kbells chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
I would really love an update of this!
m chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
could u please continue this stiry
Katarina Razelle chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Hello!

I just wanted to say that I have been checking on this story for several days ever since I finished the first five chapters (which was a long time ago-months). As everyone is saying, I am confused as well. I am looking forward to updates to this story since it is very promising. Thank you for the already existing chapters, and I am looking forward to more!
kbells chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Please update!
faberrydragon chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
I really hope you'll update soon, I can't wait to read more!
Chakram-Frisbee chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
I am as confused with Quinn as Rachel is. Good moment in the choir room though when they meet and when Quinn 'fessed up to the non-vegan food, guess she realised her wrong doing in the restaurant. More soon i hope ]
thatdamnyank chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
so worth the wait look forward to more
Blue-Portrait chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Quinn is so confusing and her motives seem unclear.
J chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
This story is going great so far. I've always enjoyed stories that start with Rachel rather than Quinn. The story is humorous and stimulating. Rachel is mostly in character as is Quinn. The only thing that bothered me was Rachel's willingness to give away her dignity for the sake of spending time of Quinn. It seemed very desperate. Then again, I suppose that was the point. Rachel's determination to remain true to who she is and how she lives her life are traits that she thankfully kept through the five chapters I've read. Good work!

Quinn is mysterious (in a good way). Her motives and her actions always have me mystified. It may seem like she is being straightforward, but this latest chapter has changed my perception on things. Good job on that. I always did prefer Quinn being aloof and subtle rather than see-through. It makes her that much more interesting.

I hope to see a quick update. You're doing a great job so far!
kerigansmh chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
I really like how this story is starting up. I was a bit confused at the end.. was Quinn trying to trick Rach into eating a non vegan meal and then felt guilty about it and told her not to? Confusion.

I can't wait for the next update.
fabcharlie chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
I love this story! Its very cool and also funny in a very special way! Keep writing. Im very excited to see how the story plays out! This fic made my day. :)
fussyviolet chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Awwwww. Poor Rachel. But I love the conflict.
mythic-lionheart chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
Glad to see you update this. I am glad Quinn stopped whatever it was she originally wanted to accomplish with the lunch. Poor Rachel for being so scared. Curious to what Quinn will do or act after all this :) cant wait to read more