Reviews for Wedding Guests
paperclipfreak chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Wow, its a beautiful story and I like your style! :D
GleekyPotter7 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I've been pondering a Glee-Grey's crossover for awhile, aand this was EXCELLENT! I was like "awwww!" through a good portion of it, and you really write the characters well! Also, the ending was perfect! I'm off to read more of your stuff now!
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
perfect ending! XDDD lol!

congratulations!
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I like this is adorable! I loved it.
Emirocks54 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This was so sweet. I loved it. Honestly, I was a bit wary of it at first because even though I loved the idea of a Glee and Greys crossover(Brittany/Santana and Callie/Arizona specifically) I couldn't find one that I enjoyed reading.

This was so well written. Your characterization of Brittany and Arizona was great. I liked how you didn't make Brittany stupid. Brittany puts a lot of thought into her relationship with Santana, and I liked how Arizona noticed that.

I also liked the way that Arizona handled Brittany's question. Her speech about not losing hope was awesome. I could really see her saying something like that.

I just wonder what Callie and Santana were thinking. I could see them ranting to each other in spanish.
ApplesAreAwesome chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
That was so pretty! :')
MattyBelkin chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I'm such a sucker for a good Glee/Grey's crossover and this was pretty brilliant.

I love the idea of Arizona and Brittany randomly having a chat about Brittany's feelings for Santana. It really makes me wish that this could actually happen. Those girls need a hot lesbian blonde/Latina couple like Calzona to show them how it's done.

And that last line? Brilliant.

Anyway. I loved it. Thanks for sharing.