Reviews for A Day in the Life of an Azkadellian Bodyguard
Bookworm Gal chapter 16 . 7/30/2012
I loved this glimpse into Ahamo's head. It was perfectly brilliant. And everything makes so much sense. Terrific work. I can't wait to see the efforts that your world-building and planning will bring.
katdemon1895 chapter 16 . 7/30/2012
this was a beautiful, perfect way to end this hilarius and insightful story, poor ahamo, but i can't help but giggle a bit at him, i like his insight into gulch's influence on DG and i'm outright laughing at how much he pouts about it
you rock beyond reason and i'm so glad that you developed such a fantastic story arc as the gulch verse, brilliant job
katdemon1895 chapter 15 . 7/29/2012
oh poor jeb
awesome and hilraious chapter
Lcsaf chapter 15 . 7/28/2012
Jeb is going to be found in a bar, soon, I believe...trying to erase the mental image and all the other weirdness he is now related to.
Bookworm Gal chapter 15 . 7/28/2012
Hehehe. Jeb, you make a great and entertaining character to narrate. I think that, next to the Glitch/Ambrose chapters, this is my favorite. And he was the perfect one for this time period too. He was a wonderful drinking partner and sword teacher. Great work and I hope to see more soon. Good luck.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
Sorry for the delay. Let's just forget July has ever happened.

So have we gotten to guard Dopey in this chapter? And by the gods, I hope some of the fifty-three sisters were adopted. I don't care what species Mom is; I don't want to think about any uterus going through that many!
EvilFaerie17 chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
Firstly, I would like to reply to your reply of my last review:

Woot! I'm an honorary citizen of some place in Kansas! :D Thank you for making my dream come true. And, haha, yeah, I thought you and I were on 2 different wavelengths on that but I figured I'd say it anyways.

Gulch, be a dear and breathe, don't need you going catatonic over simple words (and you know that everyone back home called her 'Elmer's Girl', right? ...right?) And DG, y'all will always need each other and I am sorry for wording that statement incorrectly. Y'all are FOREVZ best buddies! (Gulch, I'm sorry to inform you -if you didn't already know- that you will never escape. Even if you wanted to.)

Hahaha, see? I wasn't alone in my thinking! You just write them so well together :)

AND NOW, onto the review to this chapter:

It was superb. I quite enjoyed the narrative from this perspective. I don't feel like it was missing anything by being a bit more serious instead of funny. I liked it a lot. And it's nice to know that some guys have insight into the rules of having sisters. lol. I do feel a bit bad for him, however; I don't think I'd wish 53 sisters on any one male without reason... heck, I have 2 sisters and I know it's hard, and I'm a girl! I should know how to deal with it, but we're all so. extremely. different. It's rather difficult at times.

Can't wait to read the next character's thoughts and perceptions! Please update as soon as you can! _

ttfn!
Faerie
Guest chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
Love this. HARD. Thankyouplease.
number10ten chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
Is it really sad that I actually went back to the reception chapter in The Courting of Officer Gulch to confirm that this is Happy? Maybe. I don't really care. Anyway, I really liked this chapter and how you developed his character so well. I loved his background story. I hope your next narrator doesnt give you as much trouble.
Bookworm Gal chapter 14 . 7/23/2012
Ugh... I can't identify this one as easily for some reason. That's just frustrating. It might be Happy, but I just can't tell for certain. We've dealt with Grumpy, Sneezy, Doc (Dawkins), and one I thought was Bashful. But I just can't be certain. But Happy is my guess.

On the other hand, I love the background for this one. He was very interesting, especially his family. He's got a strong understanding about the female mind (at least, as strong as any man might manage) and he's protective of girls. Not to mention he understands how single moments can affect a person's life. And he's a smart man who knows exactly how much trouble Gulch has stumbled into. Overall, an enjoyable chapter and I wish I knew for certain if my guess was right. I can't wait for more soon.
Missysnow chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for writing such wonderful stories. This one actually made me cry. I have read many fanfiction stories, loved them all but its rare to be able to speak with the voice of so many different characters. Thank you for sharing your gift with all of us. Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more from you!
Miller0259 chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
I love this chapter! It's like the end of a play where everyone comes back out on stage for one last hurrah! A highlight reel.
EvilFaerie17 chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
Awh... Gulch loves her. I dunno if you meant it in the way I'm getting it, but I knew he loved her. She was his and he was hers for the longest time (though, again, prolly not in the way I think vs. how you mean), and now she's happy with another. She doesn't need him anymore. Poor Gulch :( But I'm glad he's still happy for her and actually means it.

Although, technically, they will still always belong to each other in some way. After all, she is his Imp and he is her Menace ;)

I have to admit, while reading your other stories, especially the Tales from the Otherside and Tic Tok, I was kinda rooting for Gulch and DG, as were apparently everyone else over in Kansas, lol. But DG belongs with Cain, that's just the way it goes :) Gulch has Azkadellia.

I was wondering when you would get to Raw's take, I just hadn't realized it would go this way. I loved it.

Can't wait to read more!

ttfn!

Faerie
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 13 . 6/24/2012
*Hugs Raw*

And now I'm going to have to look up Gibbons.
EreshkigalGirl chapter 13 . 6/24/2012
*sniffle* I actually got teary at the end of this chapter. Love Raw.
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »