Reviews for Lean on Me
Beth9891 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I liked your ending! I would love to see more stories maybe taking place after this encounter between Santana and Blaine I think they make killer pair (friendship or other) and enjoyed reading this! If you ever do get a whim to write a sequel let me know!
Gracieling chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Well, if you continue (which you should), then the ending wouldn't seem so abrupt...
ohblainers chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Wow, this is really awesome.

I really like how Blaine handles Santana, it seems like how he would really react in that type of situation. :)
NonupdatingUser chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This. All this! I felt like you got Blaine and Santana's personalities spot on! Except for Blaine's retaliations towards Santana, but in my head - it's more like he just knows and points out the facts rather than coming off as mean.

There should be a Blaine/Santana friendship in Glee for season 3
Eatfoodzap chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This is absolutely fantastic. I love how you've gotten into Santana's head and around her confusion, and her hesitant friendship with Blaine is just awesome. Really, all of your descriptions are great. And this is a friendship that I now want to see in season 3. Nice job!
Emily31594 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Wonderfully done.
needsmoregreen chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I read this on tumblr, but I came here to post a proper response.

When I say proper, I actually mean just general flailing and yelling of "IT HURTS SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD."

I love this. So much. I really want to see Saine interaction in S3, because I think they would be hilarious together. They'd become awesome friends, they'd always fight, always hang just on the edge of hating each other but not really. I think Blaine could be really good for Santana in teaching her that it's okay to feel the feelings she does. And I think Santana could be good for Blaine, because I think she could bring out the bitchy, snappy, angry side of Blaine that we've only seen snippets of but that I KNOW is lurking there.

"If she weren't so busy feeling hurt and exposed, she would have reveled in cracking his perfectly composed exterior." I would love to see that kind of thing written, so much angsty potential, asdfghjkl.

Speaking of which, I like the fact that the Blaine you've portrayed here isn't the crazily happy, singing and dancing puppy-dog that he's usually portrayed as, in the show as well as in fics. I think Blaine definitely has a darker, very much NOT crazy and happy side that needs to be explored. With everything that happened to him he's bound to have some issues leftover.

I'm getting off topic and moving into meta-land, oops.

Anyway, I love the tone you used for Santana, the way she tries so hard to be indifferent but you can hear that she really, really cares. Her inability to say "lesbian" at the beginning, her insecurity, it was all very real.

The ease of exchange between them was hilarious as well. They're little insults and quips made me laugh so hard. "Your hair looks like roadkill" in particular.

I want to see more fics involving Santana and Crawford, I think there's an interesting parallel to be made there.

I'm sorry, I've gone on too long (again). Basically I love it, and you'll be receviving one hundred white roses in the mail any day now.

-Em
1gleefan chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
You have a wonderful ear for dialogue. The pauses are perfectly placed. I could actually hear these characters saying - and thinking- your words.

Lovely, heartfelt, and thought-provoking. Your Blaine should be there to help all gay teens and their parents who are questioning what it means or will mean to come out, as well as the rest of us who want to be accepting but aren't sure what that means.

"Love is love, no matter who it is you're falling for."

We should all be so open minded.

Thank you. This is beautifully done.
Haruhi Furo chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I really enjoyed reeding this. I like it, acctualy, is the first time that I reed something between this two character. God know that I love Blaine Anderson, and well I support Brittana. Also, like Finchel but that is other history xD

I love how you wrote the chapter. :D

Bye!

PD: Sorry for the bad english, Im from Argentina.