Reviews for I'm Coming Home
Butterfree chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
Ah, I'm glad Tsuna's still clumsy in this story. The first chapter kinda lacked personality but this one had a bit more spice.

~ CupidKirby
Butterfree chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Ooh, this seems like it'll be an interesting story. Giving Tsuna a daughter is pretty different too.

~ CupidKirby
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Its ok,I don't have time to write gets annoying with all the plot bunnies.
xBunni chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Yay! An Update! I'm so glad, this story really is just too cute, it brightens my day :)
Phamenia chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
This is really good but I think you can make a better summary. It almost confused me but I read it anyways. I wouldn't have, but I don't regret it.
Kichou chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Fevers are hell. Nice chapter. Update soon please.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Giotto must really think Tsunas cute.

Poor Suzu.

Love the
Honoka-Chan chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Wow this is really interesting please continue it!
ninja-master-of-the-moon chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Nyahhn~ noot enough people write G27.. lol People like you make me happy, cause your write both R27 and G27! gyahhh *Has fan-gasm* Well anyways, i love this story (its a plot that isn't dont often) So thank you for your hard work! And please update soon!
SoulReaper Rukia chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Ohhhhh Tsuna! Inviting Giotto for lunch? Ohhh I wanna know who he works with! xD Zommggggg! I can't wait to read more! :D
Dremagon chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This is cute! I definitely like this story and I'll be looking forwards to more for sure!

I hope this story just keeps getting better and better!

~Dremagon
LuckyStarWitch chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Uwaaa...this story is really interesting!...U...I wonder how Tsuna is going to fall in love with Giotto! w

Please continue this story! I'd really like to know what is going to happen next!

I've never read this kind of story before with this kind of settings w So I find it really intriguing!

Good luck on next chapter ok!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Awww!~So cute!Whos Suzu's mother?

And why do Giotto's lovers just leave?

Update soon!~

XD
Kichou chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Nice chapter. Update soon please.