Reviews for Fred is Dead?
I died. I'm crying. This was so good though!
Rix97 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This literally made me cry my eyes out
Ayesha chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
you messed the names up in the middle... everyone suddenly became George.
otkcp chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This one made me cry.
noxfiction chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This was lovely, and so sad! I'm really glad it was Bill who comforted him at the end too- he's such a great big brother.
vivienneandfred chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
The tears are still running down my cheeks as I write this! Oh man, I was holding it together until I read about the snoring charm. I've been avoiding anything to do with Fred's death - because his is the only one I just cannot accept, thank Ms Rowling - but I thought I'd brave this one as it sounded intriguing and sweet. I'ms so glad I did! This was lovely and absolutely heart wrenching. Well done! Loved it so thank you very much for that.
Tuckandflip chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This is the saddest fanfiction I've ever read, as well as the best. I cried just as much as I did when I read his death scene in the book. (which was a lot) Excellent job on this one! I really enjoyed it, well, as much as you can enjoy something this sad anyways. :)
Aki-Kou chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This was exactly why I didn't want to read any dead!Fred fics at all. I knew I probably couldn't take it. This is the first time I cried so sadly with so much sadness in my heart. Nevertheless, this was wonderful. I don't think I'll ever be able to accept Fred's death...This really was a beautiful angsty fic. Haha, I think I got a tad too emotional, crying so seriously and all. I don't even know how I'll be able to watch that part in the movie. Thank you for this. It really was great.
Lucy Beale chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was absolutely.. I mean.. wow!

It made me cry..

I always thought that Fred's death was the worst of all

because him and George were so close and they always depended on each other..

I really think it was a cruel, evil thing of J.K. Rowling to seperate them like that.. urgh.. just thinking of this whole story makes me wanna cry! so sad!

Okay.. I totally get off the point..

your story was really good! I enjoyed reading it and how you put all thos little things in (like the book for example) that was really good! :)

Love, Lucy

FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
wow, i absolutely loved that!

your writing was great and it definitely stood out amongst all the same old fics about Fred's death there are out there. It was a very good depiction of the way that someone might deal with the sudden loss of a loved one, especially one that they are used to always having around.

excellent job! :)
IronSpockMaster chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
That was beautifuly written and so sad, with just the right amount of humour.