Reviews for The Little Sleeping Slices
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
This Is one of the most well written amazing stories I have ever read! ! And I'm not really a joker fan. Again major praise, had you owned copyrights for these characters and this where a book, I'd have bought it. Probably more then one copy to make sure I always had one!
YoursAnnie chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
I love your story, it's wonderful!*** Great work:)
Joker's-L0ver chapter 14 . 10/11/2013
Okay, why does this story not have like a million reviews? Because it is, by far, THE BEST Joker-romance fan-fiction I've ever read! Honestly, I didn't even feel like I was reading a fanfic, it felt like I was reading some romance novel that had made it to the New York times best sellers! I ain't even exaggerating! You are gonna go places my friend!
NaughtyLittleKitty chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
This was amazing! I couldn't stop reading it for a second... I loved it!...I'm so glad there's a sequel!
arcangeldjr chapter 14 . 9/11/2013
This was terrible and wonderful and absolutely brilliantly written. I lived it and it made me angsty because well, how can a Joker-mance not have angst?
Looking forward to the sequal. Keep up the awesomeness.
The Dark Heroine chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
I loved this fic. I love Jane, and her personality - I found it very believable, and... to be honest, who could blame the Joker for being attracted to her! :D But... yes, superbly written. I'd like to see more, either with Jane, or just finding out more about what actually went on with her and Batman. But yes, excellent portrayal of the characters, although... I'll admit one of the only flaws being that I found Bruce a bit... overly friendly when he "first meets her" xD I'd love to see some more Dark Knight based stories from you, if you're writing them though :) And... good job! :P
Guest chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
One of the most well written and invigorating stories on this site, I've been keeping up with it for a year now. Please update soon, the waits always leave me insatiable!
EverythingSlytherin chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Come on, Jane, let's go play!
Let's go skipping down Killer Lane!
Don't mind the gore of the Chopped-off heads,
It's all fun and games, I says!
I know you don't want to play, Janie Doll
But please, oh please, just forget it all!
Forget the people
You don't care about them!
Let's be honest, you'd rather see them dead.
We're so alike, Janie, dear.
Come now, let us leer.

See that man with is wife and kids?
He just had a baby who died from S.I.D.S.
That's what they say, any way.
The truth is that he sold it to pay off the Mafia
To a crack whore who would smoke pot with ya!

See, Janie, the world's not as great
As you think it is, as of date.

Can't you come, please Janie Girl?
Oh, we know, we both know
That this life's a bore.

I want to take up writing narrative poetry. What do you think?
Dr.Pamela Isley chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
O.o I'm not sure about this book...
Rhea chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
Brilliant story. The things I like about this story in general is that the chapters are long; they are full of philosophical and psychological debates; and it's told from both the Joker and Jane's point of view. You've ended it in at a place which leaves room for a sequel (hopefully), and I think It would be interesting to see how Harley reacts to Jane's return.
FoShizzleMySizzle chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Amaaaazing story so far. 3
boca3 chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
I just wanted to say that I loved this story. You are a great writer and i would be soooooo happy if you wrote another story! I just can not wait!
EmilyEverlasting chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
Ohhh Jane just can't let go! Sending him his knife is not a good follow up to that brilliant breakup. Seriously, fantastic last chapter, a great way to have it end. I love how even though she still have soft spots for him, she took control and made a real decision to leave him, to try to not get dragged down. At least for now. Like he said, she's rather consistent in her inconsistencies.
Megan S Lox chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
Have you heard the song "I miss the Misery" by Halestorm? It reminds me of Janie and the Joker.
Megan S Lox chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Does the new fic happen to be a sequel?