Reviews for The Little Sleeping Slices
Anna10473 chapter 1 . 8/24
I can't believe that I never reviewed your story before! I read the first chapter awhile ago and loved it! Such detail and I appreciate the long chapters!
Lucykins chapter 14 . 8/25/2015
Okay I have to agree with the other reviewers. This is by far one of the best Joker stories on this site. First of all, you are a phenomenal writer. You're inventive, intelligent, funny and I just love the way you bring your personal hobbies and favourites into the characters.

This story is great read! The characters are exciting. I loved Jane, a lot. I can't help it. I love reading about intelligent pretty women who have the ability to bring every powerful guy to their knees. It's my bread and butter - and you've written that perfectly.
One thing, though - I have been reading Joker stories none-stop for the past month (summer break?) and I did see the description for this story many times before and still decided to skip it. (maybe it's just me.) so I'm not really sure what to say but this story deserves a lot more favs and a lot more reviews since it's really one of the top stories here. Perhaps the description could be altered! but no matter...
Also, I usually get frustrated with these stories when the characters go back and forth making up their mind about their future and such. I guess in this story you built Jane in such way that it's understandable. I have to also praise you for your DC canon characters' portrayal. It's actually the first time that I found Victor Zsasz likeable. Anyway... I see that you started a sequel. Well I'm gonna go ahead and dive into it! Ciao!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
This Is one of the most well written amazing stories I have ever read! ! And I'm not really a joker fan. Again major praise, had you owned copyrights for these characters and this where a book, I'd have bought it. Probably more then one copy to make sure I always had one!
YoursAnnie chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
I love your story, it's wonderful!*** Great work:)
Joker's-L0ver chapter 14 . 10/11/2013
Okay, why does this story not have like a million reviews? Because it is, by far, THE BEST Joker-romance fan-fiction I've ever read! Honestly, I didn't even feel like I was reading a fanfic, it felt like I was reading some romance novel that had made it to the New York times best sellers! I ain't even exaggerating! You are gonna go places my friend!
NaughtyLittleKitty chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
This was amazing! I couldn't stop reading it for a second... I loved it!...I'm so glad there's a sequel!
arcangeldjr chapter 14 . 9/11/2013
This was terrible and wonderful and absolutely brilliantly written. I lived it and it made me angsty because well, how can a Joker-mance not have angst?
Looking forward to the sequal. Keep up the awesomeness.
The Dark Heroine chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
I loved this fic. I love Jane, and her personality - I found it very believable, and... to be honest, who could blame the Joker for being attracted to her! :D But... yes, superbly written. I'd like to see more, either with Jane, or just finding out more about what actually went on with her and Batman. But yes, excellent portrayal of the characters, although... I'll admit one of the only flaws being that I found Bruce a bit... overly friendly when he "first meets her" xD I'd love to see some more Dark Knight based stories from you, if you're writing them though :) And... good job! :P
Guest chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
One of the most well written and invigorating stories on this site, I've been keeping up with it for a year now. Please update soon, the waits always leave me insatiable!
EverythingSlytherin chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Come on, Jane, let's go play!
Let's go skipping down Killer Lane!
Don't mind the gore of the Chopped-off heads,
It's all fun and games, I says!
I know you don't want to play, Janie Doll
But please, oh please, just forget it all!
Forget the people
You don't care about them!
Let's be honest, you'd rather see them dead.
We're so alike, Janie, dear.
Come now, let us leer.

See that man with is wife and kids?
He just had a baby who died from S.I.D.S.
That's what they say, any way.
The truth is that he sold it to pay off the Mafia
To a crack whore who would smoke pot with ya!

See, Janie, the world's not as great
As you think it is, as of date.

Can't you come, please Janie Girl?
Oh, we know, we both know
That this life's a bore.

I want to take up writing narrative poetry. What do you think?
Dr.Pamela Isley chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
O.o I'm not sure about this book...
Rhea chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
Brilliant story. The things I like about this story in general is that the chapters are long; they are full of philosophical and psychological debates; and it's told from both the Joker and Jane's point of view. You've ended it in at a place which leaves room for a sequel (hopefully), and I think It would be interesting to see how Harley reacts to Jane's return.
FoShizzleMySizzle chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Amaaaazing story so far. 3
boca3 chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
I just wanted to say that I loved this story. You are a great writer and i would be soooooo happy if you wrote another story! I just can not wait!
EmilyEverlasting chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
Ohhh Jane just can't let go! Sending him his knife is not a good follow up to that brilliant breakup. Seriously, fantastic last chapter, a great way to have it end. I love how even though she still have soft spots for him, she took control and made a real decision to leave him, to try to not get dragged down. At least for now. Like he said, she's rather consistent in her inconsistencies.