Reviews for Paper Dolls
Ali-Kun chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
._. Why... WHY HAVEN't YOU UPDATED THIS AWESOME STORY YET?! TT_TT
poprockwitch chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
i really like this story ) please update soon!
isthatacoffeemachine chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
This is awesome!
BlossomSage chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
I absolutely loved your story!
One of the most original crossovers I have yet to read
I really hope you update soon! And are there any pairings in this story? Cos I'm a huge SasuSaku fan, but I think with the way your story is heading, I would most likely end up loving the entire series even if they don't end up together Well, as long as it isn't a narusaku story anyways.

Can't wait for the next chapter,
BlossomSage
Morte Cacciatore chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
A WONDERFUL STORY! Can't WAIT to find out what happen next in this story!(*_*)

PS: I REALLY, REALLY HOPE THAT THERE ARE MORE SASUSAKU MOMENT IN THIS STORY! I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS PARING!(*o*)

PPS: PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY SOON! I AM BEGGING YOU! I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPEN NEXT!(*_*)
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
update soooooooooon!
jeca chapter 6 . 12/27/2011
It is awsome! Update soon!
scarlet fire chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
Amazing as always! This is probably the best crossover on this site! Please update, I'll die if it doesn't happen soon!
magicrazy101 chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Wow, this is amazing!

I laughed every time Lee said youthfulness XD

man, I fell for Harry, Hermione (I think I spelt that wrong) and Ron

being forced to do all that exercise (It made me feel like sweating just reading it!)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

M-crazy .

(MERRY CHRISTMAS!)
JayneParker chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Well, to put it simply, this is THE best crossover I,ve read besides reidlover'stuff. It is well written and. Pulls mein more than the harry potterbooks themselves. None of the characters are ooc and overall your spelling and grammer were exellent. Pretty pretty please update sooooon? It seems like everytime i find a good story, the authors update less and less often!

But the story has si far made my day, which is saying something as I've been sick for a week, so THANK YOU!
shirokuromokona chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
yay. new chapter i'm so happy. hehehehe a decent fanfic -if not an amazing fanfic- with alot of neji scenes. i mean hawk. -smirk-

sorry for lack of capitals. my shift key right now is broken.
Purpur3us chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
That was great! :D
Furionknight chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
ChaosIdeals chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
I've been waiting for an update :)

I would believe TenTen would show a bit of kindness, so you're doing a good job. You write well :)
Sleepyreader319 chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
I loved how Neji just marched in there instead of Dumbledore. Please update soon!