Reviews for I Couldn't
obsessivegirl73 chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Well, that's not something I would normally read...but I'm making an effort to read all of your fics minus the smut university one. I can stand smut in small doses but I think that would put me on overload haha.

That was a creepy fic. Therefore, you did a brilliant job with it. Awesome work! XD
anasiana chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Magnificent ending! And how could you ever turn down Tom Riddle... ;)
Abyssnia chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
I kinda liked this story. I don't even know why. I just love how you write Tom and Bella together. Well just loved chap. 2 ( you know why... )
Paris in December chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
That ending was so... gah! I can't even think of words to describe it. Like a punch to the heart, maybe. I want to scream at Tom, I want to scream at Bellatrix... xD Very nice!
Paris in December chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
The first chapter is a bit soppy for my tastes, and the second makes me squirm because I have always viewed Bellatrix as sexually lesbian (but that's just a personal thing xP), but the writing is very well done and I find the style intriguing, particularly the way Tom is represented. It's sort of frank in its AU-ness, just presenting things without bothering to explain, which I really like. (: