Reviews for No Spark
Quinntana2 chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Please keep writing.
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Good job Sonny, don't get sucked into Tawni's tempting ways.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Tawni, you big tease. You just Sonny high but not quite dry.
darksaber92 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
When are you going to finish your sonny with a chance fanfictions?
Gdamon12x chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
i like where this is going...
TheKatie444 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Loved it! :D
Yay Me chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
OMG! This fic is amazing! Please continue it... Update soon! Can't wait to see the date!
Huntress DoD chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
I really hope this gets an update soon
PennyLane93 chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
ooh im liking this
firelady101 chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
Hehe. You know what comes after dates? Sex! Ahaha I need you to update like asap!(: pretty please you're an AMAZING author and like I said before, made me fall in love with this couple! Please update!;)

Firelady101
firelady101 chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
This was so cute!(: and I need more! Of this cuteness!(: I do like sexiness. But, cuteness is just so adorable and fluffy and well cute! Gahh! I love this couple!

Firelady101
firelady101 chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
She does love you Sonny! /: grr! It was getting so hot. And then Sonny has to ruin it with her mind and stuff! Grr! Sonny does want it. She is just scared!

firelady101 chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
Holy crap. Okay. So. I haven't read this in such a long time. But I'm in such a Tonny mood lately! It's insane!(: I even updated one of mine!

But anyways... I really do like this story! And this is a very clever idea too! Sonny is such a good girl and Tawni us just all I WANT SEEXX :p haha!

Miguel51 chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
A date? Looking forward to seeing how that goes!
Cain chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
Yay! You updated my favorite! And I got a shout out! Here's hoping you get the date chapter up soonish... I can't wait to see where it goes and what Tawni's idea of romance is here.

No worries about you being on a 'Glee' kick. You have to write what you feel like writing. I rewatched a few SWAC episodes to get in the mood for my Thanksgiving fic, but it barely helped. It's hard when a show is over. *sigh*