Reviews for Wammy's Boys' Disneyland Adventure
Guest chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
Love this fic! But it's been over a year since you last updated! I hope you update soon!
shichikage77 chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
hey when are gonna update, I've fallen in love with this story
Nevermindme1 chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
What happened in the bathroom? but besides that fact it's really awesome! fluffy lol:)
Forever-Like-Kryptonite chapter 12 . 9/8/2012
LoL I love this so much! Please update!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2012
He-ey! I really like this fic (: Mainly because there's so much depressing DN fanfiction out there, this is really nice...
I'm just surprised near and mello didn't have a competitive thing with the finger game, that would be more like them. I think if you could throw in some competition between the two of them, it would be more realistic as well as funny. Yeah, just a suggestion, though. Please keep updating, I like this a lot. (:
Guest chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
I like how you did Mello, and how crackish this is. . But seriously, what did Matt and Mells do in the bathroom?! Cause my mind is going straight to the gutter... _
lumosincendio chapter 12 . 9/8/2012
Thanks for another chapter! I really enjoyed it :)
I love the idea of BB having "mommy instincts" lol. Funny, funny stuff.
Anyway, please update as soon as you can! :D
EAP chapter 12 . 9/8/2012
Yayz! Thank u for making annother chapter I can't wait to see what else BB does with his "mommy instincts" I have a cat names snowy, lol thats a cute name for little Near!
RunningThroughDimensions chapter 12 . 9/8/2012
I love Beyond so much in this story. He's such a great big brother. And his 'mommy' instincts. xD And very sneaky of him and Matt. That takes guts..and wits. Please, write more!
VampireDoll666 chapter 12 . 9/7/2012
Welcome back, glad to see that this is going still. *smiles*
Bleeding Destruction chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
You must be trying to kill me, because I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe! Please continue!

Oh, and Light should randomly show up again. That was one of the best moments in the whole story :)
HazySunray chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
HAHAHAHA XD I internally fought myself over reviewing immediately or waiting 'till the end and decided that I couldn't wait to tell you that chapter "5" or 4 without the intro seriously cracked me up after, like, the tenth line, and you wrote it while half-asleep. Seriously, that's amazing

I LOVED the part about how you started off with "L would've shouted, but he doesn't shout, it's just not what he does." and then turned it around with "He would've raised an eyebrow, but he doesn't have any. Eyebrows just aren't what he does." THAT. WAS. HYSTERICAL. Seriously. Funny.

Awesome job, man (;
HazySunray chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
This seriously cracks me up ;'D

I sometimes insert like a western hillbilly accent to Mello's lines ;'D

And honestly, your writing must be very good, because only the really hilarious stories can get me to repeat the sentences aloud to myself and manage to make me laugh AGAIN. ('; Great job!
Exploading albino potato chapter 11 . 3/28/2012
That was creepy...especially the part about Nears fav color...
13th Hell chapter 11 . 3/13/2012