Reviews for I dont believe in ghosts
xxYukiKagamixx chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Sad, funny and utterly fantastic :)
Elantrian chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I do believe in spell-check, I do, I do. . .

And apperently you should to.
Reader chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
You need to edit your stories. It’s okay to misspell a word, but when every sentence has an error and a misplaced lowercase or capitalize letter, then you as an author are just being lazy…or just plain inept. I’m sure you’re not inept.

First of all, don't write "..." on every sentence. Learn how to use it before you use it because apparently you don't.

Second of all, why is everyone screaming?

In essence you shouldn't be catching up to your stories, you should be catching up to you grammar and punctuation cause it needs help.
AlexandriaArianna chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Okay, I really liked the concept of your story.

Definitely caught my attention, but there were quite a few spelling mistakes and grammatical errors along with that.

Also, I felt as though you were rushing it.

Besides all of that, I enjoyed your story.
Dragon77 chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Very good start! Looking forward to this story it sounds great update soon.
whointheworldwouldbelievethat chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
SWEET ,DO MORE ,WRITE MORE POLEEEEEEEEAAAAASE! :)
BabyBumblebee17 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Ooh i want more! This is really interesting ) im curious to no what happens.
xen665 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
woot! its working now :D

anyway, this seams interesting, its a bit rushed though. try to slow down and add more detail, like a bit from his walk home ect, don't skip over parts even if they don't seem important (unless its completely irrelevant and doesn't really make any sense)

btw. you spelled 'worry' wrong.

can't wait till you update!
sasorilover7 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
haha, that's funny! his face showing more emotion in that moment then it has in years, hahaha
je.me.souviendrai.tjs chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I love this xD

Poor Sasuke going mad for seeing ghost around him ;p

I'm just a bit confused...is the story to be continued or not? 'Cause it's mark completed...
WhereMyNoodle chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
It seem going good.

And. Please. Re-read your work. There some mistake.

But it good all over.

Keep update it.

Nice to know you.
me chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
i likey, can't wait for more, but maybe you should go over your chapters before you post them, there were a few mistakes
Lunecee-pyon chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
There, you got the 11th review alright. And now you got a promise TO KEEP! Hurry your ass off and update soon before I'm dying with all the suspense XD
CharmedSasuke101 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
love it so far. a ghost naruto you don;t see that everyday lol please update soon XD
nabuching chapter 1 . 6/4/2011