Reviews for Spirit of Truth
Jissy2013 chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
love it
MomoInes chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
OMG! Did I mention you're awesome?! Cause you truly are awesome! Can I love it more!? No possible! Please keep writing stories About them without the drama and angst! Those make very sad! And then you write these awesome stories that I just love! Serious I just fell in love with you (not in a creepy way) just keep writing please! Do a favour to the world! Write more Dean/Gabe! Thanks :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Oh my God, please find a way to add more plot to this so you can write more and I can read more of this fantasmic story!
RakuenKit chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Hell yes rockstar angel! Groupie Dean is adorkable!
FireFoxSaviour chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
That was a beautiful story. It was so cute and awesome. :) You have made this pairing one of my favorites.
NativeGallifreyan chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Really did love this one. :D

Also loved the Gabriel Dayne to Archangel Gabriel connections, like the angel wings and the "Spirit of Truth" as how the Archangel is sometimes referenced.
Through These Eyes chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
:) This was great! I loved it and I wish there was more to it, I'm a bit bummed that it just kinda ended... It was a good ending, but I guess I just wanted more lol.

Amazing fic, and I remember doing the facebook thing for the movie btw.

But anyway

Always

~Kaytee LeeAnn
Toulip Fontana chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Fantastic story.
Toulip Fontana chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Another lovely Dean/Gabriel story :)

The first chapter is magnificent, you write this pair so well.
Imperial Dragon chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
Groupie Dean is awesome!
CelestialAngel2000 chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
You seem to write alot of my favorite Gabriel stories XD

Sheesh I loved this one, but can their be a sequel to it? I would love to see it carried on :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
Oh holy hell, I LOVE THIS! Please God, tell me there's gonna be more! So good on the characters, they feel absolutely real, great job! And the sex? Well, I think my eyes melted, does that say anything?

Yes, I know, I am totally gushing, but it was so good! Please, if you want to, give us more!

Leigh Ann
Extraho chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
wow, I would love a sequel to this!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
*squeel!* love it!
Castiella chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This story popped my Dean/Gabe cherry and I just want to say that it was incredible. I absolutely loved it. It was amazing. So, now that I like Dean/Gabe, I'm gonna check out your other fics. :D

~Castiella