Reviews for Elysium
Queenylime2 chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
This has to be one of the greatest things I have ever read...PLEASE...DON'T keep this on hold for long!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
This is so great, its like you're actually there! Great descriptions too. Please continue!
GodIsReal93 chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Love it! Cant wait for an update!
theballadofmonalisa chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
This is really good like, seriously good! Hope you'll continue this.
Anna chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Hi There! So far, this looks like an interesting and promising fic. Good grammar and absolutely deep even if it is a mere introduction. I shall see what happens next :)
blackhawk68 chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
This is a wonderful story. Absolutely brilliant. Honestly. You have got to be one of the best authors I've read.

Detail is freaking marvelous. I love how you describe everything and that you've taken your time in Luciana making headway with trust. Charles seems nearly perfectly in character and, from what I've read of Raven, it's the same for her. And, as depressing as it can be, everything is rather realistic.

I really cannot wait for another chapter. You've really got me hooked. Please update as soon as you possibly can! :D
plasticapplex3 chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
Oh, I can't even fully express how much I adore this. You're so very poetic with your words, even the arrangement of your writing sometimes reminds me of poetry. I have to take my time when reading, carefully taking everything in. The way you describe Charles is just lovely. Keep up the magnificent work! I can't wait to see Luciana develop in character.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
I'm so sad to see you haven't updated this story in awhile. It's so incredibly good, your portrayal of Charles is so realistic and I am so in love with your character. I really hope you continue it.
RinYu chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
Oh God. This story, this particular little fanfic... is one of THE most beautiful things in this universe. Luciana is such a tragic OC that makes me want to give her a hug. And Charles' and Raven's portrayals? Pitch perfect, it was as if you wrote the characters as if they were your own. Also, whenever Charles interacts with Luciana, my heart just can't help but swell ten times its original size. Kudos to you in the heart-swelling department! Anyways, enough of my gushing, please update soon!
Kitten chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
AHH. I've been anxiously waiting for the next chapter. I do hope you continue with this story. It's addicting.
hushsound chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
"His name. It belongs to him. It hides in the creases of his suits. Lights up the laughter in his eyes. It is the lines that curl around his mouth. And he wears his name." that is probably the most beautiful 6 sentences that i have ever read in my life. this story is beautiful is every way. thank you.
Valkyrie-Pleasant chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
This story is so beautiful and emotive. Please, where have you gone? Please come back, I need more it's just so amazing. Please continue.
LexVictoriaX chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
This is amazing! So beautifully written... Wow. This is fantastic. I love it. Please update soon!
itoldher chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Ugh! I want to read more! Please! Continue! Luciana...I like the name and I think it's cute when Charles goes and stays with her...Aaw, I want a Charles.

Anyway, continue soon, I cannot wait! Take care.
Ash Colored Wings chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
:) I really like this. And is her power to control elements or water? Or anything? Its moving a bit slowly, and in some chapters nothing happens at all and I almost quit reading. But the detail in this story is amazing. If you could think up your own story characters (not X-Men's, or any other movie\books) you could write a really good book, the only thing is that a lot of people like action and your is kind of getting dull in that particular area