Reviews for Seven Deadly Sins: Gula
RoxSor chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
WOW! THAT WAS AMAZING! Yeah Vani, I agree with you the Unversed are so cute :3
kiss on the lips chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
OMG! That was AMAZING! I think that writing it from the old mans perspective made it scarier than if it had been Vanitas's. The length was perfect too- it just leaves sooo much to the imagination! I also love how in depth you get into Vanitas's character, it makes your stories realistic and believable.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Lol you Should Do One about Lust :/..
That's My Fav OF The sins Or Envy
Yue Asuka chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
how old vani in this one? at first you said hes look like 15-16y.o boy but then you said hes ventus baby twin or.. O_O;;
RNSVCZ chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Fangirl: THAT WAS SO ADORABLE! \\w/
Calm: That was, different.
Me: *fangirl squeel* I LOVE VANI WITH HIS UNVERSED PETS! I want an Unversed plushie now! T.T I really liked this short story. Can't wait till you update some more. :)
Karkalicious Homestuck chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
That wqs pretty cool and grammar mistakes my ass. you have less mistakes than most people i know that have english as a first language. P
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Wow...this was totally worth the read o.o
The male writer chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Holy *& #% shit! That was amazing! Loved the beggining, I mean, it was REALLY bizarre that guy's descriptions. Vanitas seeing the darkness so well, of course, he's probably the only of the four boys who would see it as good, but hey, that's why he's so amazing.

Sadly it's already over, but you're going a great job with the seven deadly sins. :) Can't wait to see Greed, Pride and Lust!

By the way, are all the sin-fics Vanitas-centric?
XNobodyXSomebodyX chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
The beginning freaked me out so bad, I felt a little sick from knowing what that guy was thinking, and I'm actually quite glad that Vanitas killed him. xD

I loved the ending though, I wish there were more to it, because I would've liked to see where it would go with Vanitas' "imaginary" pets hunger and the police and if Ven would ever realize the Unversed were real, but you picked a good spot for the end of this. :P I love how Vanitas sees this darkness in a positive manner too, its only something you would find through him, you know? Like, if Sora, Ven, or Roxas saw this darkness, they would be disgusted or really upset about it, but Vanitas just sees it as an opportunity, one of the reasons I love his character I guess. I especially liked the playful nature you gave him in this. ;D
TheColourOfStarlight chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
That was beast (if I do say so myself!). The story fit perfectly with the theme, and it was just so intense; I loved it. You could almost smell the despair in the alleyway. And it makes absolute sense, so don't tell yourself otherwise! )

TheColourOfStarlight