Reviews for Breathless Moment
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
That was one of the sweetest stories ever! I loved it!
19jacinta88 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
sigh...sigh...sigh...and SIGH! SO SWEET! I wish this could be in an episode!
sepa chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Now that's one thing I shall learn someday as a writer - expressing emotions in writing.

I would say this story was a bit cliché with the spotlight and the stage and everything, but it hey, we're talking about Glee. It's supposed to be a little theatrical and unreal. :D

It was beautiful. Thank you. :)
alicethemoonshoes chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
SO MUCH BEAUTIFUL KLAINE! OH MY GOODNESS!

You did an exceptional job with this. The spotlight seemed a bit cliche, but dear god I am madly in love with cliches. I wish I could write this well. -sigh-
cupcakeeeee15 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
OMGGGG SUCH FREAKING BEAUTIFUL FIC. SO FREAKING AMAZING SO FREAKING KLAINE-TASTIC. OMGGGGGGG seriously, I teared up nearly at the end. I just love it when Blaine said " meant it when I said it before, I mean it now, and I will continue to mean it more and more every time I say it - I love you." SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL.

Gosh you're a great writer. :)
ToldYaSo chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Just... adorable.
IvySnowe chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
sobbing brokenly
Kasumi the Stargazer chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
It was so... beautiful...

-cries-
gleeisruiningmylife chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
WOW! That was the most beautiful FFI have ever read! I love it 3
1gleefan chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
That was perfectly lovely. I was a little disappointed, not in Kurt's response, but in how he responded. This sums it up beautifully. Thank you.

Please write more Klaine.
Erin Hartson chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
sweet
colormeanyday chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Oh my god, this was beyond cute. This is such a perfect fic for all those nay-sayers who said Blaine put Kurt on the spot by saying "I love you." You wrote both characters really good.