Reviews for Inlustrum
babington chapter 3 . 3/4
Just read this, I think for the second time. I love your Dominique Weasley and I really wish you would finish this. I know its been a couple years - 2, I think? - since you've last updated but if you do get this message you should consider continuing this story. I would love to see where it is headed. I want to know how the relationship with Dominique/Tristan is going to work out, because there is clearly something there, HOWEVER, I love Dominique/Scorpius and I do think that it is already obvious that they will sometime get together (well that and the fact that they're the pairing on this story). I want to know what is going to happen to each other characters and I have enjoyed seeing Dominique grow thus far. I hope you get this and consider returning to this story!
anon chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
i love this and would ADORE an update. but no pressure!
misspotter94 chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
Aww I like this a lot, but you haven't updated in ages, don't tell me it's abondened?
babington chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Oh my gosh you have to continue this...you have too!
motherpucker chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
/James leaps to his feet and strikes a victory pose on top of his bench/

/strikes a victory pose on top of his bench/

/a victory pose/

I can't even anymore.

Anyways, Gryffindor!Dom&Lysander is completely approved in every single aspect by me, as is James' antics. JAMES' ANTICS THOUGH. The whole scene is so so funny and gorgeous and light hearted and I actually love it. LYSANDER THOUGH.

Anastasia, oh my. That made me laugh. I'm kind of shipping LyAnastasia now as well for reasons unknown and I have this horrible tendency of shipping ships that have a zero point zero three percent chance of ever working out, it's quite sad actually. Anyways, Anastasia is a complete little madam and I spent that whole scene sniggering at her dramatics. Oh and I'm also shipping AnastasiaTristan as well. Jysk.

THE SCENE WITH AL DOM AND SCORP IS FLAWLESS. Firstly, Albus. I'm actually in love with your Albus, I really do want to marry him and move to Venice and eat austrian chocolate with him forever. Scorpius is so /gah/. And Dom is so /gah/. I like the whole condescending go-back-to-the-Gryffindor-table-little-firstie thing goin' on - well, no, I don't - but it totally reminds me of my school, ahaha.

LY THREW ANASTASIA'S SHOES OUT THE WINDOW, LET ME LOVE HIM.

I have to kind of rush the rest of this review because I think I may be going soon and I haven't packed properly, but this whole chapter was utterly fab and I loved how you made Louis this surprise baby that came years after his sister. And Bill. Bill was delicious.
motherpucker chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I've been meaning to read Inlustrum for absolutely ever, but I'm dreadfully lazy and awful at reading multi-chaps so it took me to get this long to it. But I'm bored and in a domscorp mood and waiting for my dad to come home to drive me to dublin so I decided to take a gander towards Inlustrum and I'm so glad I did because can I just say OH MY GOD LYSANDER. I ship DomLy just a teeny tiny bit, not going to lie.

Backpedalling a bit, though, the first scene was brilliant. I love Victoire, I love how she's not the demon that most people seem to make her but this lovely smart big sis and I love the Dom/Victoire relationship. You write family in this really subtle, comfortable way and your characterisations make me want to die because I want these characters to be my best friends srsly. Lily and Teddy were both adorbs and Albus was just ALBUS and Scorpius was rather gorgeous in a snarky, patronising way. But snarky is my favourite so.

Moving onto the scene on the platform, argh argh argh Fleur made me lol so much. And MOLLY. Molly's actually adorable and hilarious and this -

/"I'm talking, Molly," he tells her with barely a pause. Undeterred, Molly continues tugging at his sleeve, and Bill takes advantage of Percy's distraction to usher Lucy and Dominique towards the train./

was prolly my favourite line. Ngl, I actually adore Percy. I know he's a bit of a dick, fair enough, but I've always found him bloody hilarious in this really pompous way and just yes. Molly or Albus are my favourite so far, I like how calm and good-natured Albus is and just how utterly flawless and adorbs Molly is.

Oh hello, James. Can I please marry your James? Him or Albus, idec.

LORCAN AND LYSANDER AND TRISTAN. May I say that Tristan is one of my favourite boys' names ever? It's positively lovely. And Lorcan and Lysander - oh my god, I can't even. I also kind of ship LysanderLucy which is a bit weird but you never know. I love how different Lorcan and Ly are - Lorcan's all like sighing in a long-suffering way and going "you can't bring samanders" and Ly all /gah/. I swear, too many of your characters I would happily marry.

/Sorr-sha/

I take back what I said earlier about whatever I said was the best line, because I was wrong. That definetely is. It reminded me a bit of Saoirse Ronan, I recall her being all "it's Sorrsha"in an interview once. But yeah, I love Saoirse. And I love how Jack calls her Sasha. Silly boy.

Oh, wow, Scorpius. Cocky much? Oh! I forgot to mention but I like how Scorpius and Rose aren't best friends or enemies or flirts, they just are, it's really good and not something you get in fics much these days. I ship RoseScorp till the end but it just works better in this fic.

So yes, first chapter was great! Actually dangerously in love with a large numberof your characters, it's really just not right nor is it normal. Sort of worrying actually.
fleeting chance chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
This is amazing please contiue with it!
VampHime chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
I'm actually really interested in seeing how you eventually get them together.

I love this fic like a love song.
george's firework chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
That was a great first chapter - I love the way you started, especially the bit with the drink stain :)
mad not sad chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
I really love this story, even though I don't normally love Scorpius/Dominique. I love that you can keep it so entertaining and intriguing despite the relatively young ages of the characters (especially toward the beginning, when they were 10-11). I think my favorite line I've ever read on this site was "But you can call me Precious" or whatever she said. I nearly died laughing. I hope you update soon!
deleted111 chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
This is great! Hope you can update soon :)

Zoe xo
Julia Claire chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
"Seamus Finnigan, who still can't quite believe he's ended up with seven children, sits bolt upright next to his wife Lavender as he hears a crash from a room along the corridor."

Haha, I loved that line. :)

(And I forgot to mention about the last chapter, but I loved how Dom got made a beater on the team after she hit an apple at James.)

But yeah, this chapter was great, particularly the bit with Scorpius at the end!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Julia Claire chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
I'm just loving the plot of this, really... I loved the interaction with Scorpius at the end, and how she just hates him /so/ much, and also how she uses big words but isn't really grown up.

Also, I really liked the twist with Rose and Seb, and the reason that Dom went to talk to James (though she found Scor instead)... Oh, and I forgot to mention it for Chapter 3, but the 'Cheif of Morality' line (or whatever it was...) was really funny!

(I'n sorry this is such a crappy review - I'm way too tired right now, but I didn't want to forget to send you this, so.) Anyway, I love this!
babington chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
Brilliant. This is positively brilliant, need I say more? The relationships you have built between the characters simply captivate me. I mean James and Dominique he's the older brother she never had and Rose and Dom, there's always one cousin...I particularly like Tristan. While I know this is somewhat of a Scorpius Malfoy/Dominique Weasley story I wouldn't mind the thought of Tristan either, although, weird if both Victoire and Dom were dating brothers as they are sisters. But this is your story and all I can do is wait anxiously for you to update so I can review in a hurry and review once again! But really this is simply splendid and I can't wait to be reading more in the future.

Babington
Julia Claire chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Nice chapter! I love your Matthew - and Dom's comment about magic defying all the laws of Physics - and I'm just really impressed with how well you're writing the little snippets of VictoireOC. Lily being in Slytherin and James's reaction was very funny; I also loved how Scorpius was so helpful (I really just adore that he's in Gryffindor here, honestly :P). How Teddy came in to help Lucy was very sweet too. And I thought Rose and Dom's fight sounded really realistic too.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »