Reviews for When Daylight Comes
I Really enjoyed that story.
Steph did good with the negotiations, Everyone did great getting Ranger freed.
Oh yay, they saved him!, and Steph got shot!
That's an interesting twist.
Yay they got plenty of info and know something about Ranger.
well so far so good.
things are off to a good start.
BRAVO STEPH!.
I thought for sure Carver was going to eat is nuts!

ace up her sleeve is right.
MargaritaS chapter 6 . 7/25/2015
i love the goldfish morse code :)
Stephannie1014 chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
Loved your story! Thank you for everything you put into it!
KbellaManoso chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
LOVED IT! Sometimes you read a story by an author you weren't all that familiar with, you really enjoy the story and so you decide to check out what else they have written. I am thrilled to have discovered this gem! I love when the Merry Men and Steph work together! Loved how Ranger had "time to think" and how protective he was of her even though he was injured and probably in a very bad place emotionally. She seemed to be the cure for what ails him. *sigh* ;) Great story!
anonymous chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
great story!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
Fantastic story. I like how you didn't drag it out for chapters and chapters.
Vulcan Rider chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Excellent story. I thought I had started reading this before, but I guess I didn't get to it. I loved it, though. I always like stories where Stephanie finally gets training and especially when she's able to either save or help Ranger. This one was excellent. Great writing.
Maggie M.
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
this must be about my 10th re read o this story and i still enjoy it tons, would like a little more showing the shape of their lives and how ranger reacts when he sees her sparring kicking bobbys ass and holding her own with les ... loved the alt version of frank plum :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
good story.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
thank goodness everybody is back safe and (not quite) sound.