Reviews for Maybe
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This is such a well written, thoughtful piece. I thoroughly enjoyed it, thanks so much.
Silvery chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Why did you say this story was complete? Slim never even met this "dark haired" fellow and probably didn't even know the color of his hair when the story abruptly stopped. I suppose you only write for those who have watched the series and it was supposed to be prerequel to something previous. I have never watched the series but shouldn't have to, in order to enjoy a good story. It was a good story if you just had made it complete. Maybe add another chapter and finish it. Thanks.
sb4evver chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
loved this backstory to "stage stop"! your provided the reasoning behind slim's anger at finding a trespasser on his property and the reason why sometimes he seems so strict with andy. a lot of responsibility on his shoulders. slim is my favorite character so it was a very nice surprise to find this.
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I hope there will be some more of this. You know, I must be about the only person on the planet who prefers Slim to Jess, so it was really nice to discover this fic which explains so adroitly just why and how poor Slim is so burdened.

I always felt so sorry for him for all the reasons you mention, and it would be great if the poor guy could get a little resolution. Thanks for writing.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I hope there's more to this. It's really good, even with the minor errors. I'd really love another chapter! Like to see how Slim and Jess get acquainted with each other. Please write some more.

Nicely done. Really. :)
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Very nice.
tafizgurl chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
A lovely story, with a deep insight into just why Slim was acting like such a jerk about a clean-cut young fellow napping by his lake. Please, more?
Fortitudine chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Intriguing and well-thought-out back-story to "Stage Stop." Slim can't talk to Andy, he can't talk to Jonesy...heck, he can't talk to anybody, the big stubborn galoot.

He's in for a surprise when he braces that drifter.

Enjoyed it!