Reviews for Be My Hero
FatigueMakesMeTired chapter 22 . 2/17
I think this should be an original novel because of the OOC. Obviously this Naruto character is valid because of his past but that's the thing. This could be the background for an original character. You made this 'Naruto'. And I guess maybe you made it a NaruSasu because you love the anime(?) and wanted to base this original work off of them. But I feel also have a more eagerness to read it because it is Naruto Sasuke and Naruto Sasuke fans are fanatics. Loooooove this story. Brilliant. Ja ne
FatigueMakesMeTired chapter 1 . 2/17
My dear. I have found that no one and I mean NO ONE has ever captured Naruto and Sasuke's intensity the way you can. Oh my gosh. Like I am speechless. Your talent is out of this world. This story is frigging off the charts. It's bloody amaaaaaaazing. These characters are sooo real life. You managed to have that fantasy world but also have these ground breaking down to earth characters that make my heart leap and sing. Your humour is amazing. Your diction. Your grammar. Your plot (oh gosh) YOUR PLOT! Fantastic! Amazing plot. This story is simply a work of art and you surely have a gift. Thank you for sharing. Ja ne.
Tam-PokeS chapter 7 . 2/1
For now it's a really nice story ( good plot, unresolved tension, interesting situation ) and the age gap is for now well handled, but I have a problem with the OOCness. Well, I don't know what Naruto went through for now, so of course I can't really "judge", but when I read sasunaru stories, it's to have some sasunaru, not some people who are named Sasuke and Naruto but end up being absolutely not like the real characters...
Have you thought about making a novel out of this story ? Because despite this problem, everything else is simply incredible. Well, there are still some traits who are proper to the characters, but some other things... Like Naruto would never be that silent, and Sasuke would never be so... well, I don't know, but I don't think sasuke is the type to shave his dick and clean his ass on a regular basis to please a person he didn't have sex with even once... ?
For now I read it more to know how the relationship between a 39 years old and a 17 years old was handled and because the writing was really good. NOT because it was NaruSasu ( which is a good thing in a way too ). It's still very good, because there's the ramen, and some other things who still make you believe it's Naruto and Sasuke, and if it was not awesome, I would have never read until chapter 7 ( I'm really, REALLY picky ). Just not enough bickering / interaction between the two.
I don't know if what I say makes much sense ? I'm french, sorry.
Well, anyway, I hope naruto open up a little and becomes a bit more like his youngest self, because this Naruto is just... not COMPLETELY Naruto.
kitsunelova chapter 21 . 1/18
I've reviewed recently already , but this is how much I love this story! I had to reread certain chapters. This one being my favorite . The best part about this love story is that it has scars. No gushy sweetness but actually scars where they were healed and patched up. I'll have to favorite this bc I'll revisit in the future
kitsunelova chapter 22 . 1/17
Wooow ! So it's 2017 and I'm reading this story you've apparently finished years ago. I want to say this was written sooo welll ! At times it was heart breaking to read particularly Itachi's past. However the ending was worth the read ! I was a little paranoid to read bc of the age gap. In the end I like the intricate relationship naruto and sasuke shared .. I like the happy little snippets narutos past you brought in after a while (with his old friends) I like the build up of the intimacy in sasuke and narutos relationship. Itachi was just such a bad ass in this fic! You sprung a lot of surprises on me too ! It warms my heart seeing how well things turned out . A little sad about Kiba but you know I didn't want any interference for naruto and sasuke anyway, but he waited so long :( anyway I also like the little speech sasuke got in the end by Itachi , about how much he sacrificed bc honestly that was the saddest part to me in the story I felt so bad hearing he sold himself but the kid was strong through it all . He got the ending he deserved ! So thankful you wrote that in for him ! Gotta admit I was pissed when naruto made sasuke break up with him but he was right sasuke was youn he needed to live a little more . Naruto was too obsessed with him. Thetime apart did them good. Thanks for this story it's a work of art
PJ chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
I just have to say that I recommend you on your originality! *applause*. You have made me SOOOOOOO FRIGGING EAGER to read your story! I feel the "emogay" thing is kind of dumb as a whole. It's been used mostly in movies or stories to depict that if one is gay they wear emo style, but anyway I am LOOOOOVING this chapter! Thank you for writing.
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 22 . 10/21/2016
I love the story :'3
smoleren chapter 22 . 9/20/2016
This was one of the most interesting NaruSasu fics I've read and I loved the story. There are so many elements I enjoyed reading and the way you wrote it just adds to my enthrallment. I look forward to reading more from you.
AiNeko-chan chapter 22 . 9/18/2016
God. I know I'm like 4 years too late to comment on how I enjoyed reading this fanfic, but I feel the need to appreciate this masterpiece.
First, I am a fan of how you depict the characters. I cringed at how bratty Sasuke had become, contrary to how cool he is in the manga. BUT as I thought over it, Sasuke IS a brat in the manga, who loves his big bro and hating anything that comes in his way (God he even planned to wipe out the entire village after knowing someone from the village killed his bro? I mean, that's bratty. And the nonsense of killing Naruto so that he could be alone? Lol.) I love him for that anyway. And Naruto, he is a bubbly sunshine, but if he went through that kind of torture, he too would change. And I love how you explain the history of why they've become that sort of characters. It all makes sense and makes me all-okay with the initial thought of OOCness. The one I love the most is Itachi, though! HAHAH I had hoped Itachi would be like that in the manga, more straightforward and less emo. And have a great sense of humour. The only resemblance is his ability and undeniably strong love for Sasuke, which I love. And who the hell would've thought he would ended up with Moegi though? I initially thought he would be dead and ready to cry myself out when it happened, thank you for making him live and happily wih two kids, at last!
Second, I love how you made the development of Naruto and Sasuke's relationship as logical as possible. There's no usual "I will protect you even if it costs my life!" and "We just met and made love and we are so perfect for each other nothing can come between us" pattern, instead you give us some heartwarming development, intense sex, and just right then, a conflict born from two people that has no mental comparability at all. And yes! I love the ending where they needed a lot of time to come in terms with their feelings, especially Naruto. And have I mentioned I love the three-chaps they just had sex all over the place? Had to stop myself from getting horny in the middle of the night. :q
Last, the storyline itself is killing me. When I realized you have given us clues in the night Sasuke left Itachi, I squealed at how good you made us drown in the sex scenes to dismiss anything that happened in the chapter where Itachi met Kabuto and all. I suspected him though! The only thing I kinda sad is how bad the Akatsuki are in this fic. D'aww, they're bad but I love a lot of them. Sad to see them shred to pieces (literally) by the bubbly Naruto. .
I THINK THAT'S IT. I'm really happy to stumble upon this fic while waiting for the final battle in the anime! You just made me ship NaruSasu even more. Again, thank you! Thank you for making such a beautiful fic. Youre such a great writer. Please keep on writing! If your novel is somehow available in my country, I'd buy it without second thought. .
On to your next fanfiction. :p
inuyashamunkey chapter 22 . 9/9/2016
i was wrong. THAT was the perfect ending
inuyashamunkey chapter 21 . 9/9/2016
perfect
athousanddaisies chapter 22 . 9/8/2016
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this art :)). It was a very enjoyable read
athousanddaisies chapter 4 . 9/7/2016
Im sorry but can i just pipe in to say i find itachis way of trying to comfort sasuke extremely, extremely humourous. And thank you for writing 3
Vivian chapter 22 . 9/4/2016
Found this fic really late but it's blown me away. I usually skim through fits that span multiple chapters but something made me read this slowly, soaking in every word and line. Naruto being so broken, Sasuke carrying so much luggage, and you made them fit together so perfectly. I'm really glad to have found this fic. It's mature, dark and full of angst too and I love it. this needs more favs and reviews, it's seriously better than the others I've read that go past 2K favs. But I guess not everyone is up for emotional roller coaster that serious fics take us through. Thank you for this lovely piece of work, I look forward to more from you.
SilentLone chapter 16 . 8/16/2016