Reviews for Be My Hero
SilentLone chapter 16 . 8/16
woah intense ya
Gyest chapter 20 . 8/4
IM CRYING! I know that Naruto did the right thing but still! This is too heartbreaking
yuganda chapter 20 . 7/1
i don't get naruto at all
yuganda chapter 15 . 7/1
tell him sasuke!
yuganda chapter 10 . 6/30
there's a small typo in the last part of the second to last section (if the things divided by those horizontal lines are even called sections idk) of the chapter: ''He felt himself swiftly approaching a a second release, and threw himself headlong toward it.'' but yeah, the chapter was great and all. your writing is enjoyable to read
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 22 . 6/26
THIS IS A FUCKING MASTERPIECE. The way you set up everything with Itachi and the hide & seek game was amazing. I was so, so impressed and excited that I had to stop and tell my sister about it. And I was not let down. I love how quickly they nuked Akatsuki and how Gaara and Naruto were such badasses! And then how Sasuke and Itachi got their revenge. And then how Itachi got a life. :) I was honestly kind of scared for a minute at some points because I really thought Sasuke and Naruto wouldn't work out. But of course they did! (Poor Kiba though.) I think the separation was definitely what they needed, but I'm glad Sasuke said screw it when he did. I won't lie, Sasuke being so young for most of the story did kind of bother me, but I liked how you clarified that Naruto wasn't attracted to Sasuke physically as a man (as he was attracted to Kiba and later to grown-up Sasuke) but purely for who he was. The subtle change in the language you used for their intimate moments regarding that was also VERY good. And I'm glad you did go back and add that very last chapter because I think it did add a lot more closure and make a lot more sense. No, it couldn't be that easy! I still found Sasuke's "it's destiny" speech to be a bit dreamy (not that I really disagree with what he said) but his actions still really showed me how much he had grown. So I could see how their relationship was going to be much healthier now and I know that they're going to really be okay. :) Your story is truly amazing, and I hope that you're really, really proud.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 15 . 6/26
Alright, Sasuke! To be honest, I've been totally on Sasuke's side with the whole training thing. He's already acknowledged that he needs some, but he's NOT a fucking ninja. He doesn't need to be disciplined by Naruto. Naruto is NOT his father, and Sasuke's right, he needs to be treated like an adult at ALL times. This story has been a fun psychological adventure too. You do such a good job of showing us what's going on in everybody's head.
yuganda chapter 5 . 6/24
this story is very interesting
blackrain20 chapter 1 . 2/9
There are only a very few stories that I've read out of the hundreds in the last few years that truly take my breathe away like this one. It is probably my favorite Naru/Sasu fic. I think you've just changed my life a bit. You and this story are just really good. Thanks for writing it and I really hope you keep write other great stories but I don't think I will ever read anything as brilliant as this one.
Cocoa Mocha chapter 21 . 2/2
There were so many times in the fic I wanted to slap Naruto. The fact that he truly could not understand Sasuke's side and how he never seem to apologise and Sasuke was doing all the apologising eventhough his reaction wasn't extreme, Naruto's reaction to it was. I found Sasuke's reactions very normal, yes saying ' I hate you' is horrible but it seemed that nothing else got through to Naruto, not normal talking nor screaming at his face, I felt Naruto needed that slap of 'I hate you' to get how Sasuke was hurting. So during that five years, I keep thinking that Naruto is the one that needs much growing up. Sasuke just needed more experience with other people that he was lacking. I can't believe I'm saying this because I have such a huge blindspot for Naruto in most fics but his reactions to Sasuke's very real thoughts and feelings is atrocious but seeing the extent in what happened in the past affected him, I could understand it. But the mature one in this fic had always been Sasuke.
I was happy that Naruto got to experience an adult relationship with Kiba so he could finally be able to see that people have differences and was able to accept that in a way he couldn't with Sasuke because he always think of him only as a child and thus always thought he knew better about what Sasuke needed than what Sasuke actually needed. But from the moment he asked Kiba to stay over the weekend on the same week he had someone spy on Sasuke. I could see what he was using that relationship for. And I feel so bad for Kiba for being used in such a way and how Naruto still hasn't seem to learn to treat others, especially lovers properly. But I'm glad he woke up to it later eventhough Kiba waited for him so long. God, I really love Kiba in this fic and feel so bad for him. But I liked the fact that he didn't try to ease Naruto's feelings of guilt by forgiving him but instead saying 'me too'. He's too wonderful to be treated like that.
Urgh and Sasuke. The way he tried to get back with Naruto at the end. It was so wonderful. Gah, I love him so much in this fic, you don't understand. Domestic!Uchihas were freaking lovely.
I really like the subtle nuance and hints you give in the fic rather than spelling it out for people from chapter 1 to end. I usually take days to finish fics these lengths but I could not put down yours for a second. Thank you for the wonderful fic
Ohmyfuckinggaaawwwddd this fucking changed myy liiiiifife you are gawd almighty i just...i cant... im fucking sobbing right now this was so glorious and magnificent and i just feel my soul has been lifted with happiness to be able to read this amazing literature T-T thank you for this BLESSING . Itachi is such a genius, and sasuke is too and Naruto is my fucking son like he just is so broken but he has love and i just...i cant deal with this right now, my heart, you ended it so fucking special like I just
Tuesday'sHere chapter 10 . 1/14
First of all this is an awesome story, I know because this is my second time reading it. I enjoyed this entire story but I had to comment on this chapter. The first time I read this story was almost a year ago and I just could not forget it; it is deep, a bit twisted, powerful, intense, and hot as hell. Seriously their first time is an image I just could not let go of and have thought about ever since I read it the first time. Something about it happening in such an emotionally charged situation, the sheer need between them, the incredible build-up, and a wild and fierce Naruto (I just love an animalistic Naruto) is just delectable. A wonderful piece of literature as are many of your other works, thank you for sharing it with us!
OrangeStar802 chapter 22 . 11/28/2015
this is just too beautiful for words. i just love how every relationship worked out in here. and your way with words is just nothing short of amazing. all emotions characterizations and scenes were just so perfectly THERE. just wow. keep on blessing the world with your writing.
lolawolfz chapter 22 . 11/3/2015
This was such a beautiful story!
WolfieLiz chapter 22 . 9/27/2015
Read on a row. It was amazing. You could feel the insecurities the fear the rage. I grow impatiencee for the end but at the same time did not wanted it to end. It came to a point wrlere i had lost all my faith in their relationship amd in naruto himself but it came back as a boomrang! The storyline was almost flawless. The way you treated the characters and their flawss was flawless ;). All in all this was wihout a doubt one of the most magnificent stories i have ever had the pleasure to read. Once you publish you first book please let us know. It would be our pleasure