Reviews for Be My Hero
Lily chapter 1 . 6/22
I really like this so far!
LocalLatina chapter 22 . 5/9
...WOW. This story... just WOW. My only regret is that I didn't come across this sooner. I will be rereading this. I don't think I've read a story where Naruto was so dark and messed up (for good reason) and Sasuke was in so much need of growing up. The character developments, plot, intensity, and self discovery within this story was absolutely amazing. Bravo!
One of the best story I read here !
This story . . . I have no words. You're able to capture such intense emotion; I'm blown away.
Did I mention this is at least the 5th time I've read this story? I'm sure I've commented before, but everytime I read it I have to tell you that this story was incredible. I, in all seriousness, am always so touched when I read this story. It has actually changed me for the better.
The characters are written amazingly, the plot was fantastic and not JUST focused on Sasuke and Naruto, not to mention that the concept is so unique and creative.
This story changed my life. It seriously makes me reconsider my relationships with others. Not to mention I just fell in love with all of the charcters.
I guess my only complaint (which is really minor) would be that the bad guys were very stereotypical. We didn't see much of them besides their evil lair and the whole "MUAH HA HA I am evil!". But that was a pretty minor thing that didn't deter from the story.

Can I also mention that I really enjoy your passion for SasuNaru/NaruSasu? One of the reasons I love these fics is because I get to see the same two characters I adore fall inlove over and over and over again. I feel you captured that essence absurdly well. Just another reason this fic holds a special place in my heart.

I'm not sure if you still read these, but let me tell you,
Since I have found this story,
I knew and know until today and for the future,
that I am going to continue re-reading it. It is that fucking amazing.

Thank you for writing this.
Justme chapter 20 . 10/22/2017
To be honest, after what I just read, I don't feel like reading anymore... I'll probably read anyway but just because I don't like not finishing what I start. I know they'll probably be together after those 5 years and they'll be more "mature" and "ready to have a relationship" and be happy and bla bla bla but ugh this "mature"/"right" thing to do just... seems really stupid to me, really. Like you're lecturing people "and this is what you have to do" and even if it is, it seems forced and just... meh... Also, the sex is waaay too much ._. I kinda liked your story but I feel itcould have been better.
Nerisel chapter 2 . 10/21/2017
HAHAHAHA, omg Sasuke's slow seduction with Ramen is a freaking stroke of genius!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/6/2017
This chpt's end made me cry, when sas say you were suppose to be my hero oh my god
TheDorkyCelestialFlame chapter 22 . 8/26/2017
Fck I don't know what to say. But I'm really saying the truth when I say that this is the best naruto story I've read so far. I'm not usually the type to leave reviews but after hitting my back button after finishing this gold, it just didn't feel right so now, I'm leaving a message that this one really changed me. No joke, I feel like some part of me really changed because of this and I can't help but ask that can I have a copy of this someday? I have no plans of ever reuploading or even attempting plagiarism but this is one of the stories that made me want to have a printed copy since we all know digital stuff ain't just the same :/

But let me know if you ever plan to publish this! I'll gladly find a way to have this one!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/24/2017
I read all the chapters in one go and all I can say is...damn,bitch your good.
LeafVillageT chapter 22 . 6/27/2017
I started this last night and read it every second I could. It was so amazing and I'm devastated it's done. I've always been a fast reader and I hate it, but certainly can't help it. I find something like this and I drink it up like I'm dying in the desert, I have no other choice in the matter. I will definitely be reading this again.
chiyokira chapter 22 . 5/30/2017
i'm completely mindblown and so happy omg
i feel so sad for kiba oh kiba
chiyokira chapter 21 . 5/30/2017
1000000% DEAD
FatigueMakesMeTired chapter 22 . 2/17/2017
I think this should be an original novel because of the OOC. Obviously this Naruto character is valid because of his past but that's the thing. This could be the background for an original character. You made this 'Naruto'. And I guess maybe you made it a NaruSasu because you love the anime(?) and wanted to base this original work off of them. But I feel also have a more eagerness to read it because it is Naruto Sasuke and Naruto Sasuke fans are fanatics. Loooooove this story. Brilliant. Ja ne
FatigueMakesMeTired chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
My dear. I have found that no one and I mean NO ONE has ever captured Naruto and Sasuke's intensity the way you can. Oh my gosh. Like I am speechless. Your talent is out of this world. This story is frigging off the charts. It's bloody amaaaaaaazing. These characters are sooo real life. You managed to have that fantasy world but also have these ground breaking down to earth characters that make my heart leap and sing. Your humour is amazing. Your diction. Your grammar. Your plot (oh gosh) YOUR PLOT! Fantastic! Amazing plot. This story is simply a work of art and you surely have a gift. Thank you for sharing. Ja ne.
Tam-PokeS chapter 7 . 2/1/2017
For now it's a really nice story ( good plot, unresolved tension, interesting situation ) and the age gap is for now well handled, but I have a problem with the OOCness. Well, I don't know what Naruto went through for now, so of course I can't really "judge", but when I read sasunaru stories, it's to have some sasunaru, not some people who are named Sasuke and Naruto but end up being absolutely not like the real characters...
Have you thought about making a novel out of this story ? Because despite this problem, everything else is simply incredible. Well, there are still some traits who are proper to the characters, but some other things... Like Naruto would never be that silent, and Sasuke would never be so... well, I don't know, but I don't think sasuke is the type to shave his dick and clean his ass on a regular basis to please a person he didn't have sex with even once... ?
For now I read it more to know how the relationship between a 39 years old and a 17 years old was handled and because the writing was really good. NOT because it was NaruSasu ( which is a good thing in a way too ). It's still very good, because there's the ramen, and some other things who still make you believe it's Naruto and Sasuke, and if it was not awesome, I would have never read until chapter 7 ( I'm really, REALLY picky ). Just not enough bickering / interaction between the two.
I don't know if what I say makes much sense ? I'm french, sorry.
Well, anyway, I hope naruto open up a little and becomes a bit more like his youngest self, because this Naruto is just... not COMPLETELY Naruto.