Reviews for Be My Hero
Lzay-Niight chapter 18 . 4/28/2013
YOU ABOUT TO DI KABUTTY! I MEAN KABUTO...

-evil maniacal laughter-

I love violence.
Lzay-Niight chapter 15 . 4/28/2013
Something had to break...

I thought that Naruto had understood that Itachi had obviously cared deeply for his brother, and Sasuke in turn did to.

Apparently not, or he would have left the small jabs at Itachi (even if true) from falling from his mouth. Sasuke would be bound to over-react, especially now that everything isn't fluffy and warm anymore.
Lzay-Niight chapter 14 . 4/28/2013
I like that Sasuke is FINALLY growing a back bone, but more in the since that I hope he becomes more independent. Now his mind just need to mature...I'd say it would take about 30 year, but I'm sure Naruto can wait._
Lzay-Niight chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
-Gags- To...much...fluff...I-I..can-chokes-

Yeah, so when is this going to pick up again? To chapters of sex and relatioship development...great, but I want the plot to stop hiding and come back already.

This isn't like Save Me, because this all mushy and soft, where that story wasn't (disgusting at times too). Plus Naruto is obviously not the protector, but at the same time I am hoping Sasuke isn't either, not in his blinded state. Love is great, until you let it get the best of you and cloud your judgment.

Is Itachi going to mentioned in the next story? Sasuke had all but forgot he had a brother that still existed, or that Madara was likely still after the said brother...

I am hoping that they snap out of their cloud of love soon, at least until the danger has passed...
Lzay-Niight chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
Me: The term "Foolish little Brother" really rings through this chapter...
Itachi: I should have clonked the kid in the head until all memory of that child molester was gone...never to return.
Me: Dude, why didn't you!?
Itachi: I have other plans...-evil grin-
Me: -smirks- Well, if that's the case, then carry on, my friend.

Yeah, Sasuke is truly bringing the 'teenager blinded by love' to colorful proportions. I would have smacked him around, then hauled ass him out the town, if I were Itachi.

Naruto could go cower in a corner with all his fears by himself, but nope! He has to drag Sasuke down with him to console himself and possibly help drag Naruto out the hole he dig for himself.

I'm not to fond of the concept of someone abandoning their family (especially one that did so much for them, even if it was brutal) for LURV. Though I am not to fond of an overly-protective person either, but this had reason behind it (In Itachi's view) I hope Sasuke sees that he should have put MUCH more thought into his actions in the future.
Lzay-Niight chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
OH HO, Itachi. 'Getting in Naruto's ass' are we, now?

LOL.

I hope something explodes in the next chapter. It would all be so very amusing. . .
Lzay-Niight chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
Sasuke kind of caused some unnecessary drama, here. He could have lied in such a way that he could have kept both Naruto and Itachi at a distance while still telling the truth, and protecting them by just leaving simple details out. (But then that would be to easy...)

For instance, he could have hinted that Naruto was his boyfriend, or that they were friends but knew nothing of importance of each other. He could have relied on Naruto being a exclusive more then he did.

Now, Itachi doubts him in a way that hints at a lot of trouble in the future, one that could have been avoided with a better lie (or with the truth with all the important details filtered out).
kichou chapter 22 . 4/17/2013
oh my god this is the best! it is very rare to read narusasu story because most people prefer sasunaru lol but this story is perfect and it can cure my thirst for narusasu story since i love narusasu couple very much, uh by the way this story is amazing so mesmerizing. you are the best hun *hug
giuntronvo chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
i didnt think Sasuke is a brat. I think his response is utterly understandable

but i still find this chapter hilarious. Must the the most humorous ones i have read in this story so far. And i love it.
giuntronvo chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
continue the rant

you know what impressed me the most reading this chapter?

as i said before i stopped reading for few days to give myself a break and slowly digested the chapters. The first time i read it, i actually found the physical contacts in this chapter a little bit over the top. But, when i recalled it throughout the days, there was a single scene that truly captivated me. And i could forget about everything else, but that.

It was the part where they woke up seeing the bush fire after storm. And started to learn their way of touching each other. And these short lines:

"It was Sasuke who led Naruto by the hand to the bed. Led him up the steps. Knelt on the bed with him and gently cupped his face. "Make love to me," he whispered."

truly hit me.

I was quite incapable of describing all the feels in me reading those lines. But, personally i havent read anything that beautifully written for a while...
giuntronvo chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
i read in one go up till chapter 11 on a Friday night. My eyes were blur and i could feel the tension in my head throb
And then decided to stopped altogether. and gave myself a break...

because i was so speechless.

like, i went through all the stages of fangirlism, then hiding my face in the pillow when Itachi crashed in, and then left my mouth all dry reading though the somewhat violent and utter intense sex...

i felt like, God. I have to stop. I have to stop because i want to preserve all these feelings. I cant read all off the months you took to write these in such a short time

and then i spent 2 days of the weekend just to think and reflect about it

when i finally retrieve the reading again, i came back to read from chapter 1 O''o.

I have no idea how you can manage to come out with such marvelous writing. Seriously. Saying you took my breath away with your writing was actually precisely true.
giuntronvo chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
OMG ONMG ONMG ! you thrills! i havent read anything this badass and original for so long. I love you!
rAiNwAtEr chapter 22 . 3/14/2013
Absolutely beautiful, thank you for sharing this wonderful fic.
SweetDreams chapter 22 . 3/3/2013
Great story! Sad that its finished though
Guest chapter 22 . 2/3/2013