Reviews for Be My Hero
PJ chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
I just have to say that I recommend you on your originality! *applause*. You have made me SOOOOOOO FRIGGING EAGER to read your story! I feel the "emogay" thing is kind of dumb as a whole. It's been used mostly in movies or stories to depict that if one is gay they wear emo style, but anyway I am LOOOOOVING this chapter! Thank you for writing.
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 22 . 10/21/2016
I love the story :'3
smoleren chapter 22 . 9/20/2016
This was one of the most interesting NaruSasu fics I've read and I loved the story. There are so many elements I enjoyed reading and the way you wrote it just adds to my enthrallment. I look forward to reading more from you.
AiNeko-chan chapter 22 . 9/18/2016
God. I know I'm like 4 years too late to comment on how I enjoyed reading this fanfic, but I feel the need to appreciate this masterpiece.
First, I am a fan of how you depict the characters. I cringed at how bratty Sasuke had become, contrary to how cool he is in the manga. BUT as I thought over it, Sasuke IS a brat in the manga, who loves his big bro and hating anything that comes in his way (God he even planned to wipe out the entire village after knowing someone from the village killed his bro? I mean, that's bratty. And the nonsense of killing Naruto so that he could be alone? Lol.) I love him for that anyway. And Naruto, he is a bubbly sunshine, but if he went through that kind of torture, he too would change. And I love how you explain the history of why they've become that sort of characters. It all makes sense and makes me all-okay with the initial thought of OOCness. The one I love the most is Itachi, though! HAHAH I had hoped Itachi would be like that in the manga, more straightforward and less emo. And have a great sense of humour. The only resemblance is his ability and undeniably strong love for Sasuke, which I love. And who the hell would've thought he would ended up with Moegi though? I initially thought he would be dead and ready to cry myself out when it happened, thank you for making him live and happily wih two kids, at last!
Second, I love how you made the development of Naruto and Sasuke's relationship as logical as possible. There's no usual "I will protect you even if it costs my life!" and "We just met and made love and we are so perfect for each other nothing can come between us" pattern, instead you give us some heartwarming development, intense sex, and just right then, a conflict born from two people that has no mental comparability at all. And yes! I love the ending where they needed a lot of time to come in terms with their feelings, especially Naruto. And have I mentioned I love the three-chaps they just had sex all over the place? Had to stop myself from getting horny in the middle of the night. :q
Last, the storyline itself is killing me. When I realized you have given us clues in the night Sasuke left Itachi, I squealed at how good you made us drown in the sex scenes to dismiss anything that happened in the chapter where Itachi met Kabuto and all. I suspected him though! The only thing I kinda sad is how bad the Akatsuki are in this fic. D'aww, they're bad but I love a lot of them. Sad to see them shred to pieces (literally) by the bubbly Naruto. .
I THINK THAT'S IT. I'm really happy to stumble upon this fic while waiting for the final battle in the anime! You just made me ship NaruSasu even more. Again, thank you! Thank you for making such a beautiful fic. Youre such a great writer. Please keep on writing! If your novel is somehow available in my country, I'd buy it without second thought. .
On to your next fanfiction. :p
inuyashamunkey chapter 22 . 9/9/2016
i was wrong. THAT was the perfect ending
inuyashamunkey chapter 21 . 9/9/2016
perfect
athousanddaisies chapter 22 . 9/8/2016
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this art :)). It was a very enjoyable read
athousanddaisies chapter 4 . 9/7/2016
Im sorry but can i just pipe in to say i find itachis way of trying to comfort sasuke extremely, extremely humourous. And thank you for writing 3
Vivian chapter 22 . 9/4/2016
Found this fic really late but it's blown me away. I usually skim through fits that span multiple chapters but something made me read this slowly, soaking in every word and line. Naruto being so broken, Sasuke carrying so much luggage, and you made them fit together so perfectly. I'm really glad to have found this fic. It's mature, dark and full of angst too and I love it. this needs more favs and reviews, it's seriously better than the others I've read that go past 2K favs. But I guess not everyone is up for emotional roller coaster that serious fics take us through. Thank you for this lovely piece of work, I look forward to more from you.
SilentLone chapter 16 . 8/16/2016
woah intense ya
Gyest chapter 20 . 8/4/2016
IM CRYING! I know that Naruto did the right thing but still! This is too heartbreaking
yuganda chapter 20 . 7/1/2016
i don't get naruto at all
yuganda chapter 15 . 7/1/2016
tell him sasuke!
yuganda chapter 10 . 6/30/2016
there's a small typo in the last part of the second to last section (if the things divided by those horizontal lines are even called sections idk) of the chapter: ''He felt himself swiftly approaching a a second release, and threw himself headlong toward it.'' but yeah, the chapter was great and all. your writing is enjoyable to read
ATouchofWinter chapter 22 . 6/26/2016
THIS IS A FUCKING MASTERPIECE. The way you set up everything with Itachi and the hide & seek game was amazing. I was so, so impressed and excited that I had to stop and tell my sister about it. And I was not let down. I love how quickly they nuked Akatsuki and how Gaara and Naruto were such badasses! And then how Sasuke and Itachi got their revenge. And then how Itachi got a life. :) I was honestly kind of scared for a minute at some points because I really thought Sasuke and Naruto wouldn't work out. But of course they did! (Poor Kiba though.) I think the separation was definitely what they needed, but I'm glad Sasuke said screw it when he did. I won't lie, Sasuke being so young for most of the story did kind of bother me, but I liked how you clarified that Naruto wasn't attracted to Sasuke physically as a man (as he was attracted to Kiba and later to grown-up Sasuke) but purely for who he was. The subtle change in the language you used for their intimate moments regarding that was also VERY good. And I'm glad you did go back and add that very last chapter because I think it did add a lot more closure and make a lot more sense. No, it couldn't be that easy! I still found Sasuke's "it's destiny" speech to be a bit dreamy (not that I really disagree with what he said) but his actions still really showed me how much he had grown. So I could see how their relationship was going to be much healthier now and I know that they're going to really be okay. :) Your story is truly amazing, and I hope that you're really, really proud.
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »