Reviews for Be My Hero
ATouchofWinter chapter 15 . 6/26/2016
Alright, Sasuke! To be honest, I've been totally on Sasuke's side with the whole training thing. He's already acknowledged that he needs some, but he's NOT a fucking ninja. He doesn't need to be disciplined by Naruto. Naruto is NOT his father, and Sasuke's right, he needs to be treated like an adult at ALL times. This story has been a fun psychological adventure too. You do such a good job of showing us what's going on in everybody's head.
yuganda chapter 5 . 6/24/2016
this story is very interesting
Abandoned20 chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
There are only a very few stories that I've read out of the hundreds in the last few years that truly take my breathe away like this one. It is probably my favorite Naru/Sasu fic. I think you've just changed my life a bit. You and this story are just really good. Thanks for writing it and I really hope you keep write other great stories but I don't think I will ever read anything as brilliant as this one.
Cocoa Mocha chapter 21 . 2/2/2016
There were so many times in the fic I wanted to slap Naruto. The fact that he truly could not understand Sasuke's side and how he never seem to apologise and Sasuke was doing all the apologising eventhough his reaction wasn't extreme, Naruto's reaction to it was. I found Sasuke's reactions very normal, yes saying ' I hate you' is horrible but it seemed that nothing else got through to Naruto, not normal talking nor screaming at his face, I felt Naruto needed that slap of 'I hate you' to get how Sasuke was hurting. So during that five years, I keep thinking that Naruto is the one that needs much growing up. Sasuke just needed more experience with other people that he was lacking. I can't believe I'm saying this because I have such a huge blindspot for Naruto in most fics but his reactions to Sasuke's very real thoughts and feelings is atrocious but seeing the extent in what happened in the past affected him, I could understand it. But the mature one in this fic had always been Sasuke.
I was happy that Naruto got to experience an adult relationship with Kiba so he could finally be able to see that people have differences and was able to accept that in a way he couldn't with Sasuke because he always think of him only as a child and thus always thought he knew better about what Sasuke needed than what Sasuke actually needed. But from the moment he asked Kiba to stay over the weekend on the same week he had someone spy on Sasuke. I could see what he was using that relationship for. And I feel so bad for Kiba for being used in such a way and how Naruto still hasn't seem to learn to treat others, especially lovers properly. But I'm glad he woke up to it later eventhough Kiba waited for him so long. God, I really love Kiba in this fic and feel so bad for him. But I liked the fact that he didn't try to ease Naruto's feelings of guilt by forgiving him but instead saying 'me too'. He's too wonderful to be treated like that.
Urgh and Sasuke. The way he tried to get back with Naruto at the end. It was so wonderful. Gah, I love him so much in this fic, you don't understand. Domestic!Uchihas were freaking lovely.
I really like the subtle nuance and hints you give in the fic rather than spelling it out for people from chapter 1 to end. I usually take days to finish fics these lengths but I could not put down yours for a second. Thank you for the wonderful fic
Guest chapter 22 . 2/2/2016
Ohmyfuckinggaaawwwddd this fucking changed myy liiiiifife you are gawd almighty i just...i cant... im fucking sobbing right now this was so glorious and magnificent and i just feel my soul has been lifted with happiness to be able to read this amazing literature T-T thank you for this BLESSING . Itachi is such a genius, and sasuke is too and Naruto is my fucking son like he just is so broken but he has love and i just...i cant deal with this right now, my heart, you ended it so fucking special like I just
Tuesday'sHere chapter 10 . 1/14/2016
First of all this is an awesome story, I know because this is my second time reading it. I enjoyed this entire story but I had to comment on this chapter. The first time I read this story was almost a year ago and I just could not forget it; it is deep, a bit twisted, powerful, intense, and hot as hell. Seriously their first time is an image I just could not let go of and have thought about ever since I read it the first time. Something about it happening in such an emotionally charged situation, the sheer need between them, the incredible build-up, and a wild and fierce Naruto (I just love an animalistic Naruto) is just delectable. A wonderful piece of literature as are many of your other works, thank you for sharing it with us!
OrangeStar802 chapter 22 . 11/28/2015
this is just too beautiful for words. i just love how every relationship worked out in here. and your way with words is just nothing short of amazing. all emotions characterizations and scenes were just so perfectly THERE. just wow. keep on blessing the world with your writing.
lolawolfz chapter 22 . 11/3/2015
This was such a beautiful story!
WolfieLiz chapter 22 . 9/27/2015
Read on a row. It was amazing. You could feel the insecurities the fear the rage. I grow impatiencee for the end but at the same time did not wanted it to end. It came to a point wrlere i had lost all my faith in their relationship amd in naruto himself but it came back as a boomrang! The storyline was almost flawless. The way you treated the characters and their flawss was flawless ;). All in all this was wihout a doubt one of the most magnificent stories i have ever had the pleasure to read. Once you publish you first book please let us know. It would be our pleasure
PlasticRoses79 chapter 22 . 8/30/2015
This story was amazing and so original. I genuinely enjoyed every moment. Itachi is my favorite and I lo ed the way you portrayed him. I am going to go check out your other stories as well. Thank you for posting this!
meh details chapter 22 . 8/24/2015
soooo good
jupimako chapter 22 . 7/14/2015
Thank you for a wonderful story!
Selfinflicted Poison chapter 21 . 6/4/2015
Wow. Just wow.
Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting for this kind of SasuNarustory to cross my screen? Years.
As soon as I started reading other peoples fumbling and searching tries to create their own Naruworld I've been waiting. To finally have it here in my hands is so mindblowingly satifactory I'm having trouble not falling off my couch (with nosebleed ) in the process.
It's not the story in itself (tho brilliant as it is), no, it's how you created it. The imagery, how you with simple words create something that caresses the mind as well as the insides is frikkin amazing. It's been long since I read every word and not skipped whole paragraphs but I could not not do it here because every word Deserved to be touched. I soaked it all in like a sponge. For the first time in my life I curse the fact that this is not my mother language (I've managed quite fine until now) because I feel inadekvate describing what makes this so brilliant. Then again I'm having trouble doing it in my own language so mabye it's fine. ;) To try my best I would say You. Thank you for writing, nay, create art, and writing this story.
The intense feelings and the actual will for the caracters to make their love a healthy one for each other is... Love. For life, for each other.
Perhaps Sasuke did not need the lesson, but I think Naruto did in order to create an healthy self image for himself. To get to know what were his wants and desires and what were Sasukes/others.
I will stop here, and return to your page to browse and hopefully to find another story/stories that will blow my socks off. ;P
You are not an writer. You are an artist.
Sonkei.
Beverly chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
I'm in love with your story. It's has a unique charm, plus the plot is to die for. Lovely read.
Judy chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Holyshit! Now that's one hell of away to start a story. Fantastic job. I am now devoted a fan.
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »