Reviews for Be My Hero
Read chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
LOVED IT. You have to update soon! :D
aureus yarara chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
*picks jaw up from floor*

THIS.

*flails*

SO GOOD. Even if it ended RIGHT THERE, i could die happy because IT IS SO GOOD.

You head-hop really well. Really, really well.

And the charcters, they are SO GENUINE, so REALISTIC.

I've no words for the sheer awesome this fic instills in me.

No words.
MiladyYukie chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
hey, this is spanish line my dear, not english!
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
MORE more more! Write more! Awesome story!
A Saved Wretch chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Wow. This was...wow.

There is so much history here! God, and the level of detail is insane, beyond anything I've seen in your writing so far. It's understandable, of course; Naruto isn't going to be chatting away to fill up the empty spaces, so those have to be filled with his observations of the environment. Really, this is like a sensory explosion. Amazing. I love it.

I'm assuming that the ANBU agent was Sakura (I love the description of the mask, by the way. Vines and everything. Absolutely gorgeous), and she's got to be one of those two people that Naruto still lets himself associate with. Who is the other? Kakashi? It's obviously not going to be Tsunade, since ANBU-Sakura (if that's who she was) threatened Naruto with her, and generally friends aren't threats, plus he didn't even want to touch her picture on the new money (I liked that detail. It said a lot without saying. Very nice)

I did have a slight issue with the beginning, where you were explaining the village and the Shinobi ranks and everything. For some reason it felt...I don't know, forced. Unnatural. A bit awkward. I have no idea why, or how to fix it, but the feeling was there. Once you actually got to Naruto, though, that disappeared really fast, and I was hooked.

So, wrap-up. I like it. Very much. The sensory details are absolutely amazing (I should be taking lessons from you, seriously). And I'm incredibly curious as to what could have made Naruto so bitter. SO do update soon (yes, I'm being a bit hypocritical saying that, I know, but you've already got chapters written) because I want to know how Itachi is going to react to Sasuke coming home all bruised and bloody. Does he know who Naruto is? Okay, I'm asking a lot more questions than I was planning to, so I'm going to shut up now and let you get back to your stuff. I hope you enjoyed your hiatus!
KuroKuroya chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Omg, you must have like psychic powers or something!

I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A FANFICTION LIKE THIS. Totally made my day!

You never cease to amaze me with all the different types of universes you place Naruto and Sasuke in. I really have high hopes for this and that you will update soon! Keep up the ass kicking work!
dashllee chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
lol damn naruto. arent u nice i mean it cool u came bck 2 help him but dang u didnt have 2 walk away the first time. lol update soon plzz!
Kayos9 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
A modern society with ninja classes? Hmm, interesting... I'm looking forward to seeing how you work this.
Mirenai-chan chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
please update soon this story seems to be one of my new favorites

can you tell how long this story will be?
Hikaru SD chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I like it! :D I think that it'll be a good story :)

And i think that an age difference like that between Naru and Sasu is hot ;)

You have a problem with that, then sue me for being a pervert :))
scared of darkness chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
whenever im feeling bad and in the mood for a fic to read, somehow you always pop up with a new story or chapter! THANKS! XD
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65