Reviews for Tell Me A Story
Lenny mosca chapter 3 . 2/1
hi its me again I'm going to tell you what you wrong with your story tell me a story just so you know the place where Sarah and snow live do not have pineapples on Gran Pulse or pizza place in new Bodum when its actually on the beach off coast in Gran Pulse you need to go back and and rewire stories but before I do that I replay all 3 final fantasy 13 game forit sounds like you're writing about your life not theirs number to take this the wrong idea of the story and stay true to the story and characters and don't incorporate with your lifestyle I hope don't mind suggestion idea cuz I don't know what that flaming all I'm asking is one small favor can you go back and play or look at the games and so it takes place at the Final Fantasy 13 lightning return idea I was going to write it myself but I don't have time I was going to write the story the misfortunes of chocolina in serendipity you want this you can have the story all I ask is that you go back and really do ones I've been very playful and undermined suggest ideas to improve your stories I'll understand you don't want to do that will show you only have small mind you are you don't want to take suggestions and then I have slain in tell him the day how lightning Met Fang in Palampoem or you just you play Final Fantasy 13 you see it first hand and please do not try and cover your lifestyle interests try to make it seem more make it a continuation of the end of Final Fantasy 13 lightning returns I will be internally grateful if you would take this advice I mean that if not then I'm sorry to hear that but thank you for reading this
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Yet another excellent chapter from the leader of the Squadron Log. I really enjoyed this one, especially the questions to the audience about your sanity during the Author's Note at the end. :) I think I'll head over to the next chapter so that it's ready for my half during my work shift in 17 minutes. Not sure why it's important to share that with you, but maybe I'm just still adjusting to having a 'social network account' or something that I can actually share things on (aka, tumblr).
Lenny Mosca chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I suggest you redo all the stories only take place after lightning returns. that way when you write story tell me a story Fang and lightning to finally tell the kids about the time they became let's see the Lightning will tell the story about how she &fang were have lightning tell them about the time of the the purge that happened on cocoon and then have a towel how she became the champion to the goddess of a Valhalla and how chosen by the god of light the savior I would call the chapter Lightning's legacy
ilovemycandy chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
Love these shorts btw! Interesting how the girls grow up with the most awesome parents ever! ) Good Job.
FinishedInk chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
All I can ask for right now is a hug. You put two of my favorite things together, Frozen and FFXIII. You are now officially awesome. You have awesome stamp of approval. No you won the awesomeness award. Just…stay awesome.
Tear of Light chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
This was a very cute chapter. While I haven't seen the movie Frozen yet, I did suspect it was based off of it. I kind of remember the trailers for it. Kudos to you for seamlessly integrating that into your story. I do feel bad for Lightning though. Hehe. Poor Odin is not liked so much by the kids. XD
Arrietti chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
I watched Frozen one month ago and it was such a good movie. Though the theatre was filled with kids and it was awkward for a bunch of young adults. This chapter was a little boring since I already knew the movie/story plot. It was cute nevertheless.
megamar chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
thanks for the lovely moment between Lightning and Diana
its keep me warm
Xianit chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
I feel like I'm the only person in the world who hasn't seen Frozen... -_- But I know enough to agree with you; Elsa and Anna are basically Lightning and Serah.
Diana is so cute, sneaking and making excuses. And though ninjas and dragons are awesome, I think this story was great without them.
ChimeraIce chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
Great stories I have to say, love each and every one of them. This story itself is hilarious, and I kinda wish you would do one of Diana's birth seeing as I can imagine how good it would be, but of course, I am not expecting anything, every author has their own plans, etc etc, and I cant wait until your next update.
DCG-Charlie chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
First of all: whO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT FOR THOSE FROZEN FEELS?!
Secondly: it was soooooo good!
xcess chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
I loved it! Very nice especially the part where Diana is fighting Lightning's hand. I just wanted to mention that Tuhin is not an arabic name it's actually Indian, since I speak fluent arabic and never once did I come across that name. Great story btw
RememberStars chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
Awwww. I love Frozen! And now that you mention it, it does act as basically the same story for the relationship between Elsa and Anna and Serah and Lightning. Especially the whole over protective sister who has a semi-incestuous relationship (at least according to fan fiction). I guess familial love is a common theme throughout all cultures.

As always your writing is great. But I seem to notice something. Unless if I have missed it, the Averia girlfriend chapter has not arrived yet. I would be mad, but I'm enjoying reading all of your works, so it balances itself out. But please tell us sooooooon. I need to know who Averia's girlfriend is!
delcor15 chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
I think Diana should be in more trouble than she is.
What Averia did was mean, but Diana was just stupid.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 9 . 11/10/2013