Reviews for The Dove in the Eye of the Storm
Did you ever think you would read Edward saying BOING! When speaking about his erection?

This has potential to be a good story, if you would cut out all the weird side comments Edward makes to himself. Like "oh that hawt" Edward would never fucking say that.
Why act like bellas little speech was epic? She sounded like a child. Nothing epic about it.
That shit bella said at the end of chapter 8? Ya right...who the hell says shit like that out loud to THEMSELVES? ya, NO ONE
Chapter 7 was really hard to read. Edward is a fucking drama queen. All I hear is whine, whine, bitch, bitch. And all Bella does is fucking CLING.

Why would anyone fight so hard to keep a TWO WEEK relationship. Honestly I just wouldn't fight for a new relationship...you want to break up? OK. Done deal.
I love how everyone agrees that bella NEVER should have questioned Edwards loyalty like that...LOL yaaaaaaa except its a TWO WEEK old relationship ...and shes pretty sure hes a lying ass...so actually ...OF COURSE SHES GONNA QUESTION YOU EDWARD YOU STUPID FUCKING PUSSY
WOW Edward really went from 0-queen in no time flat...the whole time he was talking in chapter 5 I was like "really?" "is he serious?" drama queen much?" "what a weirdo?" "make something out of nothing huh?"

He made something out of nothing...and Bellas gasp...OMG...la gasp...monsters? I wanted to smack her stupid face.

The whole chapter was trash...first it was in past tense which was weird...then BAM it was in the present...then that seriously weird 0- queen Edward pulled. If my boyfriend acted like that just because I had some questions about some shit I heard...Id dump his ass. If I wanted to date a whiny drama queen I wouldn't be dating men ya know?
Bella brought a guy flowers?

squicky...just isn't catching on buddy...LOL it sounds so stupid

I don't think Ive ever heard Edwards inner monologue come off so stupid before...with the "scores" and the " booyas."

I don't really understand why you are dumbing him down so much. Hes nearly 100 years old.
titch...squicky...what do you have a number you have to reach for obscure words nobody uses?

Clear and concise...they teach you to do that in English 101...give it a try buddy!

squicky disturbing...just use that

how many more chapters of Edward WHINING is there? so fucking annoying
So, because he went there and the whores thought he was there for a certain reason...it was "farcical?" Ummm not really.

Just like when Jasper sent a wave of "filial" love...um...why would he do that? Is jasper Edwards father?

If your going to use grown up words, maybe you should use them correctly...hmmm?
Page 3 chapter 2...who the fuck is Dona Tanya? WTF?
WOW...he finds his mate only to immediately betray her...sounds like a stand up guy.

Piece of shit man hoe
what a fucking drama queen! Edward is a huge fucking pussy, geez.
bmthespian chapter 55 . 8/6
Good chapter
campyrs chapter 55 . 8/5
This chapter was great! I think that Bella really needs to mature. She is so hard on Edward. He tries not to hurt her and she seems to egg him on at times. Hopefully they can work out the kinks. Thank you for posting so quickly. Great story!
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 55 . 8/5
Yay, another update so soon! I'd like to smack Bella upside the head- she just ignores what everyone tells her and her blithe insistence that Edward would never hurt her (despite all evidence to the contrary) is not only willfully ignorant, but is putting HUGE pressure on him. I read some of the comments and saw that some people are angry at Carlisle for being mean- I'm not angry at him for harshness (since I think Edward needed his eyes opened) but I am irked that he didn't insist that Bella be changed. The current situation is untenable and given the control he has as coven leader in this AU he should put a stop to it. Not at all saying that you should have written him that way, just that when things go south I hope he regrets not taking a harder stance now. :) Looking forward to (and kind of dreading lol) seeing what happens next!
1,218 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »