Reviews for The Dove in the Eye of the Storm
babesbraves chapter 53 . 4/5
Fantastic to have you back to the vamp twilight saga!
dazzleglo chapter 53 . 4/2
Loved it, Charlie really came to the rescue.
mommakat chapter 53 . 3/20
Hi Jess!
I've missed you!
I just reread all of Dove to make this chapter make sense to me and discovered chapters I hadn' t read yet. I hate internet /computer problems. On the upside it made breaking the Facebook addiction a lot easier.
As always, and I do mean always, you have gifted amazing chapters, grown Edward and Bella ( although they are kicking and screaming the whole way), and begun the set-up for your version of New Moon. I am in awe of how you manage all that.
I hope all is going well with the publishing because you work so hard and deserve it!
And I have a brand spanking new grandson, another on the way, and an official (as opposed to living together for 9 years) daughter-in-law! Life has been busy .
You and family are in prayers dear lady and thought of often
Kathryn
ohtobeyoung chapter 53 . 3/18
What a great chapter. Venom for medicinal purposes. I like that. Troublemaking Tanya, luckily didn't cause too much harm.
prettyflour chapter 53 . 3/18
Charlie said exactly what I was thinking!
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 53 . 3/17
Can't believe Bella did that! I'm disappointed in her. I think Edward was to nice in explaining his disappointment. I know it's her body but I feel that If mates actually existed in rl then technically in my head it would belong to my mate... if that makes any sense.
BridieM chapter 53 . 3/16
So missed your Edward. He is such a character to read and enjoy. Thank you.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 53 . 3/16
Yay a new chapter! I really love Charlie in this chapter. It's sad- you can see the cracks starting in Bella and Edward's relationship. And I'm worried about Bree and Diego- I'm assuming they won't survive the arrival of James and his creepy coven. :( Really happy to see more of this- looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Janiriki chapter 53 . 3/15
Hmm, lava ... but where's the dreaded chipper shredder?!
perhaps Bella could have one delivered to Tanya's with a big black satin bow on it }:-)
ROFLMAO, herding dragons
Excellent chapter.

bmthespian chapter 53 . 3/15
Great chapter.
twilightstuff chapter 53 . 3/15
I love your story. Thank you for the update.
Rebadams7 chapter 53 . 3/15
Ah jealousy. If it were a being it would certainly be a trickster
R
smook chapter 53 . 3/15
Thank you! Take Care!1
Camilla10 chapter 53 . 3/15
Oh, OK, maidenhood disposed of in a most stupid way.
1,181 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »