Reviews for The Dove in the Eye of the Storm
zveka chapter 49 . 5h
love it! excellent chapter
Squirt chapter 49 . 7/30
AWESOME! You hit it out of the park on this one! Imagine heart emojis here
NuDo chapter 49 . 7/31
The morning scene was W.O.W Hawt :P Please update ,would you maybe,probably,please do Bree's POV meeting her mate? Or thank you for the update ,take care and good luck !
trekgeezer chapter 49 . 7/30
I just love this Edward!
k1942 chapter 49 . 7/29
I had no idea it would be such a job to renovate the old house! Good thing they all have skills and it doesn't take them near as long as humans. Emmett falling through the roof was comic relief for the day, but it was Jasper who provided Edward with some much needed hope! Speaking of which, I'm hoping Bree finds her big Hispanic Veggie Vamp! Get out from under that rock you've been typing under and get some fresh air for your vertigo, maybe it will let loose of you for a bit! See you soon!
Camilla10 chapter 49 . 7/29
Nice moral dilemma with Bree! But I think Bella is right.
I have been battling with sciatica and writing a O/S for the Meet mate contest, to force myself to write again.
I am taking cortison and am better. And you?
TopazHeart chapter 49 . 7/29
Wonderful, as always. Hope the vertigo gets better.
campyrs chapter 49 . 7/29
I liked this chapter. Thank you for updating. Bella just doesn't quite "get it'" does she? She puts a lot of unnecessary stress on Edward. She will learn hopefully.
Zalia chapter 49 . 7/29
What would Edward do without Jasper to shake some sense into him? Thank-you for the update!
mousekemom chapter 49 . 7/29
Yay! You didn't forget us! Kudos on finishing your book and I hope the virtigo eases soon. So, how do we get from happily building a home to James finding them and him leaving her? I know we have a long way to go but you are killing me. What happens to the house when they are apart? Don't leave me hanging! Lol. As always, thanks for sharing your talent. (I get ideas in my head but no talent for writing, so I feel your pain...at least you have an outlet. I will stick with crafting.) Now, off to tease hubby!
JLS0823 chapter 49 . 7/29
Hey Jess...so happy to see a new chapter up and was just thinking last night about wanting a new one...and you delivered! Loved the chapter how everyone is pitching in to help out with the house and B&E testing those boundaries. Seeing some foreshadowing of Bree and maybe James and Victoria.
Can't wait for the next chapter...always have loved your stories the best!

Hope your vertigo gets better...my best friend has had several bouts of it and my MIL suffers from Meniere's. It can be so horrible for them. We are busy here getting ready to send two back to college while taking care of my elderly mother. Not much a summer for us but will try to go down to Florida sometime in October. Have a wonderful evening and thanks again for the chapter.
bmthespian chapter 49 . 7/29
Great chapter. Praying for you. Hope your vertigo gets better soon.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 49 . 7/29
Wonderful chapter, as always. :) I loved the family coming to help them start renovating, and especially the conversation between Edward and Jasper at the end. Can't wait to see what happens next (even though I know we're barreling full tilt towards NM. *weeps*)

I know what you mean about wishing you could write as fast as you can think up new stories! I'm the same way- not that I've had a chance to write anything in weeks- my husband got offered a full-time job (yay!) so we house-hunted and moved and I've been running back and forth cleaning the old house and unpacking the new and I had to attend an out-of-state wedding in the middle of this and I'm so tired I want to die. LOL
Janiriki chapter 49 . 7/29
Very nice ... Buuuuttt,
Ed & Bella need to go Chipper Shredder purchasing!

Thanks for the update
J
ohtobeyoung chapter 49 . 7/29
Edward is finally healing. Love Bella's dream. Great chapter Jess. Loved it. Hope you are having a wonderful summer. Thanks for a fantastic update. Wish we could remodel like that.
1,053 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »