Reviews for The Dove in the Eye of the Storm
MyladyNancy chapter 55 . 12/6/2017
Oh my, now I have to wait to get my fix! I will wait impatiently for the next chapter.
MyladyNancy chapter 30 . 12/1/2017
I love that in one minute they can all be so adult, and in the next they are a bunch of high schoolers...
Guest chapter 13 . 8/30/2017
Did you ever think you would read Edward saying BOING! When speaking about his erection?

This has potential to be a good story, if you would cut out all the weird side comments Edward makes to himself. Like "oh that hawt" Edward would never fucking say that.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/30/2017
Why act like bellas little speech was epic? She sounded like a child. Nothing epic about it.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/30/2017
That shit bella said at the end of chapter 8? Ya right...who the hell says shit like that out loud to THEMSELVES? ya, NO ONE
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2017
Chapter 7 was really hard to read. Edward is a fucking drama queen. All I hear is whine, whine, bitch, bitch. And all Bella does is fucking CLING.

Why would anyone fight so hard to keep a TWO WEEK relationship. Honestly I just wouldn't fight for a new relationship...you want to break up? OK. Done deal.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2017
I love how everyone agrees that bella NEVER should have questioned Edwards loyalty like that...LOL yaaaaaaa except its a TWO WEEK old relationship ...and shes pretty sure hes a lying ass...so actually ...OF COURSE SHES GONNA QUESTION YOU EDWARD YOU STUPID FUCKING PUSSY
Guest chapter 6 . 8/30/2017
WOW Edward really went from 0-queen in no time flat...the whole time he was talking in chapter 5 I was like "really?" "is he serious?" drama queen much?" "what a weirdo?" "make something out of nothing huh?"

He made something out of nothing...and Bellas gasp...OMG...la gasp...monsters? I wanted to smack her stupid face.

The whole chapter was trash...first it was in past tense which was weird...then BAM it was in the present...then that seriously weird 0- queen Edward pulled. If my boyfriend acted like that just because I had some questions about some shit I heard...Id dump his ass. If I wanted to date a whiny drama queen I wouldn't be dating men ya know?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2017
Bella brought a guy flowers?

squicky...just isn't catching on buddy...LOL it sounds so stupid

I don't think Ive ever heard Edwards inner monologue come off so stupid before...with the "scores" and the " booyas."

I don't really understand why you are dumbing him down so much. Hes nearly 100 years old.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2017
titch...squicky...what do you have a number you have to reach for obscure words nobody uses?

Clear and concise...they teach you to do that in English 101...give it a try buddy!

squicky disturbing...just use that

how many more chapters of Edward WHINING is there? so fucking annoying
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2017
So, because he went there and the whores thought he was there for a certain reason...it was "farcical?" Ummm not really.

Just like when Jasper sent a wave of "filial" love...um...why would he do that? Is jasper Edwards father?

If your going to use grown up words, maybe you should use them correctly...hmmm?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2017
Page 3 chapter 2...who the fuck is Dona Tanya? WTF?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2017
WOW...he finds his mate only to immediately betray her...sounds like a stand up guy.

Piece of shit man hoe
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
what a fucking drama queen! Edward is a huge fucking pussy, geez.
bmthespian chapter 55 . 8/6/2017