Reviews for The Dove in the Eye of the Storm
umrmet chapter 55 . 4/29
I just reread Dove “cover to cover.” I was missing your awesome stories. Hoping all is going well with you in RL and in your published life. Time to move on to the other UE stories.
nickaroos chapter 55 . 4/1
It seems like this is the most mature conversation they've had about this. I wish it hadn't taken Carlisle being disappointed and all that, but it is nice to see them at this point. I hope they can keep to it.
nickaroos chapter 54 . 4/1
It's so fun to have more chapters of these two. It's hard to do the right thing when the wrong thing feels so right. Poor kids. Lol. At least the dance went well.
twilightstuff chapter 55 . 3/29
I love and miss this story!
czarinabb chapter 12 . 3/15
Holy cow, the Jimmy Hoffa reference made laugh like I haven't laughed in years. Well done!
MyladyNancy chapter 55 . 12/6/2017
Oh my, now I have to wait to get my fix! I will wait impatiently for the next chapter.
MyladyNancy chapter 30 . 12/1/2017
I love that in one minute they can all be so adult, and in the next they are a bunch of high schoolers...
Guest chapter 13 . 8/30/2017
Did you ever think you would read Edward saying BOING! When speaking about his erection?

This has potential to be a good story, if you would cut out all the weird side comments Edward makes to himself. Like "oh that hawt" Edward would never fucking say that.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/30/2017
Why act like bellas little speech was epic? She sounded like a child. Nothing epic about it.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/30/2017
That shit bella said at the end of chapter 8? Ya right...who the hell says shit like that out loud to THEMSELVES? ya, NO ONE
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2017
Chapter 7 was really hard to read. Edward is a fucking drama queen. All I hear is whine, whine, bitch, bitch. And all Bella does is fucking CLING.

Why would anyone fight so hard to keep a TWO WEEK relationship. Honestly I just wouldn't fight for a new relationship...you want to break up? OK. Done deal.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2017
I love how everyone agrees that bella NEVER should have questioned Edwards loyalty like that...LOL yaaaaaaa except its a TWO WEEK old relationship ...and shes pretty sure hes a lying ass...so actually ...OF COURSE SHES GONNA QUESTION YOU EDWARD YOU STUPID FUCKING PUSSY
Guest chapter 6 . 8/30/2017
WOW Edward really went from 0-queen in no time flat...the whole time he was talking in chapter 5 I was like "really?" "is he serious?" drama queen much?" "what a weirdo?" "make something out of nothing huh?"

He made something out of nothing...and Bellas gasp...OMG...la gasp...monsters? I wanted to smack her stupid face.

The whole chapter was trash...first it was in past tense which was weird...then BAM it was in the present...then that seriously weird 0- queen Edward pulled. If my boyfriend acted like that just because I had some questions about some shit I heard...Id dump his ass. If I wanted to date a whiny drama queen I wouldn't be dating men ya know?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2017
Bella brought a guy flowers?

squicky...just isn't catching on buddy...LOL it sounds so stupid

I don't think Ive ever heard Edwards inner monologue come off so stupid before...with the "scores" and the " booyas."

I don't really understand why you are dumbing him down so much. Hes nearly 100 years old.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2017
titch...squicky...what do you have a number you have to reach for obscure words nobody uses?

Clear and concise...they teach you to do that in English 101...give it a try buddy!

squicky disturbing...just use that

how many more chapters of Edward WHINING is there? so fucking annoying
1,225 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »