Reviews for Theft
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
loved this story!
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I think at some point this is always the problem with complicated relationships :) Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Great story I loved it!
Maddie chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I love this story so much! My heart started beating so freaking fast when Lily started to read what James had written in her diary and I practically cried by the time she finished reading! Gosh, and then when he met her at night and you thought she was just going to walk away and they wouldn't end up together and a tiny part of you was like "Shit what if he likes someone else?" but it all turned out okay in the end and i just died hen they kissed, but I'm glad you didn't end it there like most authors, it was good how you continued to her talking to serious!

Love your work
ThePerfectMess chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Very funny and cute. Just a few spelling mistakes (eg. You wrote 'heal' instead of 'heel') but great one-shot. It made me smile. :)
golden-ribbons chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
loved it!

if you have time, can you please write a James POV of this? I'd really like to see what he thinks and yeah.

Other than that, I really loved it.
Junebug617 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This may be one of my favorite lily/James fics so far. The part where she was reading what he had added in her diary was absolutley perfect. Definatley one of my favorite stories ever.
katelyn chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I really enjoyed this one! :)
SilverLily1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
It has been such a long time since I've spazzed over a one-shot, and I'm glad I've read this one.
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
LOL at the end with Sirius. Awesome oneshot.
DELETED DUE TO SECURITY ISSUES chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Do you think that Sirius could make a match for me? Just kidding. Great story, really funny.
MidsummerNightGirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Cute and adorable with just the right hint of humour! Great work :)
ByeByeMissAmericanPie chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
AWWWW! THis. Is. Adorable! Wow.
oh finnick chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
"If you ever," she started, making Sirius shake slightly, "steal from me again, I will make sure that the next time you try to cast a spell it rebounds and bat-boogie hexes you so many times your unconscious for a week, Got it?"

DOOO EEETTT SIRIUS, I DARE YE! ;) Great story, Morgy Porgy - you already know my thoughts but reviewing is just the nice thing to do! love it, love you, love james. nomnomnom, I'm going to marrrrrrrry him.
amelia your stalker chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
to dear morgy poo poo!

i love i love i love!

please for me continue this story and email it to me right away! :)

thanks the frill obsessed barbie doll amelia ;)