Reviews for I Blame the Cat!
YouJustWatch chapter 4 . 7/18
Love this story! Please keep writting it - it has a great mix of light hearted scenes & intrigue. The worlds you created are fastinating & you depicted them so clearly I just would love to read what happens. To learn who lead the hunters to Rikus parents & if Kadaj is right to be suspiscious of Paine, & I really want to see what happens between Riku & Sora XD
Another Night Without You chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
I've been reading this for a while and I can say I'm quite satisfied! I love the unique storyline, the jokes and also Riku's background story. I find this story refreshing :) I hope to see more soon! Great job ;)
That Faggot From Next door chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
A Realm Above chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
I like this. A whole bunch. I generally don't find myself reading highschool fics, but this has me hooked. I totally dig the premise, pacing and the dialogue. Characters, too; they stay within the bounds of canon, but have their own little flare for this story. I'm bout that life. So... Update. Soon-ish, preferably. Kthanks!
Foxluna chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
but Kadaj Yazoo and Loz are all helping Riku out though... hopefully their not helping him on their father's orders or something like that. i really like Kadaj... alot! as well as Yazoo and Loz.
well please make sure to update VERY SOON! please and thank u!
Foxluna chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
im surprised in this story you hav Axel and Sora together... least till Riku comes forward and fights for him, then it's a Sora/Riku fic -giggles-
jessiej1987 chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
im enjoying this fic, keep up the good work. and also looking forward to some more. x
reader chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Ahhhh so happy u updated! I thought this fic would be very light-hearted (which it is) but the drama and mystery are a pleasant surprise! i hope you update soon! more riso please too
dragonrose21 chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Trust me the yankee look is not a North US thing. I live in the north East. I do have blond hair but it is natural.
AnjoRemix chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
wow i love ur references in here when Riku compares Real Life to that of a drama on TV hahaha typical sheltered home-schooled boy hahaha XD how adorable and the way you divided the houses up sounds awefully familiar to another story i read but that might just be stupid me so dun mind meh O.O
Kreyana chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
*cough* Um... That "Guest" review down there, with the "Hmmm, interesting"?

That'd be me.

I reviewed on the tablet. 'Parently, it wasn't logged in. Eheh.

...Heeeeyyy, double review.

(Also: listen to the "Defiance" game soundtrack!)

I enjoyed it. Gives us a little view into the possibilities in an upcoming conflict. Not yet sure if we should like Paine or be wary of her—and for that matter, Kadaj as well. She's hinted at a bit of fishy business with him, too!

I'm looking forward to more of these two fics (most especially the Crossroads Demon one!)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/5/2013

Hmmm, interesting... (And being that he's the last of his line, I was kinda wondering that, too lol)

Looking forward to more of this little idea of yourn! (And the new one. Definitely the new one.)
chibi blue mouse chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Cool story. I've read some of your completed others and I really like your style of writing. I hope you continue this because this is extremely interesting and I'd like to read more. Keep up the good work and please don't give up on this.
LunarEclipses chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Okay, I really like where this story is going. I hope you update soon! c:
Epona1995 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
:D another great story in the making. I really find this interesting and cannot wait for more. Hopefully to havve more.