Reviews for Touhou Hearts: Yukari's Ploy
SonicAnime2010 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
"Now, enough pointless banter! Now is the time to fight like men! And youkai! And youkai who dress like stupid! For Cirno... It is icin' time!" This is Cirno...
"Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For is morphing time!" This is Gilgamesh from Final Fantasy

Kudos for the cool reference quote there.. Made me laugh there
The Weird Kid chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Great story, though I feel like you de-powered Sota a bit. I mean, he was spamming superhuman feats by this time in the game, I mean at one point he held off two of Cerberus' heads with his BARE HANDS! If Sora can block Xemnas' Giant Lazar Dome of Lazar Doom(tm), he can block most danmaku attacks. But it does seem in exchange for some of his strength, his insanity increased which is pretty cool.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
This is fic is very entertaining, I found rather interesting that Sora can hold on his own against the people of Gensokyo, everything according to Yukari's plot (I wonder what would be her reaction if she saw the events of KH3D), which really evokes interest on me, after all what's her game and the introduction of Yuuka as a (sort of) antagonist was also made in a really interesting way, enjoying every minute of it.

While I'm not sure if Remilia was in-character (though I know she can be immature, that was funny though), the battle against Sanae was interesting. Sora is also a nice character here. Anyway, I hope to see the end of it someday!
Seth Metagari chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
This is doing great. Hope to see updates soon.
jose chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
your and sora and donald duck and ugly duckling in kingdom hearts re:chain of memory
StrongGuy159 chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
Continue this story I like it!
Ragnarok chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
It's...meh. Not horrible, but not particularly great either. Enjoyable, though.
Timehopper chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Very good story, I think that this is what would most likely happen if Sora & Co. were to visit Gensokyo in KH II. You managed to write a very nice crossover while maintaining the general mood and character personalities from both series...

I see it's been a while since last update... I hope you haven't abandoned the story, it was getting more and more interesting with every chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
Your story is great I really enjoy your fun and humorous writing style the keyblade gag gets me everytime XD hope you upload the next chap soon _ Oh and is Sora guna use his drive forms?
Shunka Shuutou chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Kingdom Hearts and Touhou are two of my favorite things, so I really like this crossover! (... okay, gotta admit you using Donald and Goofy attracted me to it too, as I love their friendship with Sora big time)

Don't forget to update, please! I'm already dying to know what will happen next...
Dat Merc chapter 8 . 11/29/2011
Hey, I like this crossover. As a matter of fact, I just started replaying Kingdom Hearts II before discovering this story. I'm looking forward what's going to happen on the next chapter.

Hm... I wonder if Organization XIII will appear in Gensokyo since the Heartless are already present...
SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 8 . 11/26/2011
I fucking LOVE this story! :D It's awesome!
HopelessRomanticist chapter 8 . 11/25/2011
Huzzah! Update is awesome. And poor, poor Ran.
Patcheresu chapter 8 . 11/25/2011
Music: The Fight for My Friends (Heartless Boss Theme after Traverse Town - Chain of Memories)

I really liked this update, it was really well done and didn't feel short at all. Thanks!
Ciruno chapter 7 . 10/17/2011