Reviews for CottonCaramel
arlia devi chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I have an account, but too lazy to log in. this was a delicious oneshot. Its so rare to see quality stories about these two having a day off. It was simple and clean and delivered very well. You have a good writing voice and structure. I was only disappointed you didn't go a little further, but that's just the pervert in me. Great job.
ItalysWifeMab chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Ahh, this is so cute
Genuine-Discord chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
That was so hot! And well-written, too, which is a rare find! :D
Autumn Laef chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
what a cute story xD

just like I would imagine Italy and Germany starting out their relationship in a cute awkward way XD

I really like the end where Ludwig showed us a glimpse of his fierce passion towards our little Feli X3

so cute!
BonsaiBabe chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This is the second GerIta story of yours I have read and let me just say that I love the way you write Italy. I absolutely love it. I can't exactly put my finger on it... but... Well, for starters, I think Italy would be a hard character to write properly (notice, I said PROPERLY because if you just look at him shallowly he's easy) because he's ditzy, but not exactly dumb. A lot of people portray him just slightly more intelligent than a person with mental retardation and I don't think that's quite it. That's not quite him. In a word, he's airy. Always in a world of his own. I feel like the way he thinks is different than how others think. Not wrong, not dumber, just DIFFERENT. I like how you flesh him out and portray his emotions. Maybe that's what I like best about your Italy. You give him complex emotions where as other writers don't see him capable of/trust him to have emotions that are not just monotone.
Alina Wolve chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I must say out of all the authors I favorited you are my favorite. Not only with your personality *coughlikeminecough* but your writing style.
spongeson chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
this was wonderful~ I love caramel even more! x3

this was very sweet (the gelato suits it very well, no?) xD

i love them so much :D

d7~
StrawberryPanicatTheDisco chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
CUUUUUUUUUTE~

I simply died from all the fluffiness~

:D
hetaliaisawepic chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Awepic story is awepic. I loved it! Not only did you get the personalities right, something a lot of writers fail to do, you completely captured the essence of love, awkwardness, and sweetness between these two...sigh. Which makes me think about how overall sweet this story was and how the caramel acted like a symbol between them. :) Nice.

~R

p.s. Continue writing! You are quite talented!
Akito 17 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This must be continued, really FAST! I mean, I've would be more than pleased to see how exactly Italy melted hmmm. ;)