Reviews for The Experiment
Nat D chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I could TOTALLY picture that conversation! You managed to portrait a very, very real Cal! Gill is easier, I think, but still, you got them right!

Congrats for that!
Vickysg1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
That's such a cute fic! And I love Loker being there at the end, and just knowing! Great one!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Ha still didn't work but any excuse. Thanks for writing and sharing.
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Oh God! They need to film one more episode and have that experiment on there! Please!

I love that her toothbrush turned pink, it's so cute!

Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Hilariously cute:)
HughSoSexy chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Very cute and a lot of fun. Had me laughing too. : )
nikkidog chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Damn that was sexy as hell! Yep - it may just be me - but I love the kissing! Nothing is more sexual! Fuc&. Good stuff! I could make up a ton of scenerios in my mind re: ATTHS - but nothing matches the kiss! Thanks! Wow - smoke and beer on this one!
lietomebaby chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
That was sweet right down to the center!
NElaineR chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
A lot of fun! Very cute!
fhestia chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Aww! That was so sweet and funny and as well-written as always. I had a great big smile on my face the entire time I was reading - thanks for that!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Hee hee! Great fun. You do like food stories, don't you? Lol! Glad to see you posting again. Keep writing!
art feeds dreams chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
love the story 3!
DorianPink chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Loved it!
LadyBigoud chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Oh that was delightful... nice idea the lollipop thing! Love it!

Well done
Starbuck0322 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
YAY! Thanks for this! Lovely and fun and sexy sweet. That's one hell of a lollipop. Loved the lipgloss in the purse bit, an Gill's sadness thinking about how she'll never enjoy the lollipop again. "There was a smile on her face that he'd never seen before..." Loverly...