Reviews for Mai Knows Best
gloomy maiko lover chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
-I really liked this,you did a great job!
Private Fire chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Firey and fiesty Mai does know best. I love their interactions. Best of all, I love how Mai truly loves him and intercedes for his own sake and "forces" him to take time to relax and re-energize. And what a way to re-energize.

Like I said, hot! hot! hot!

Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
He needs that. Lolios, I love Mai and Zuko both, and Maiko is awesome.

;-Dyslexic Nerd
Laser Lance 720 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
You're on Fanfic too? I have found that half the people I read are on both here and DA. That's so cool.

But I love this so much
Lucy1656 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Great story! Maiko is my fave Avatar couple and all of your stories on them are a joy. Thank you!
Kimjuni2 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
ahhhhhh i love it, i've rereaded it like a thousand times -

you really are my favourite maiko author !
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Cute fluff. Zuko can be so gulible sometimes. Though I have never thought of Suki as anything other than a brunette. I don't think redheads exists in the Avatar universe.
Overlord Ixmythot chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Sneaking this up on me, with no warning, for shame! You know how I love hearing about your oneshots before the rest of the world!

(Unless the "birthday" mentioned was my own, in which case great for not mentioning it)

Joking and questioning aside, this was perfect. I felt so bad for Zuko at the beginning though. So, SO clueless, all terrified about losing Mai by accident.

Ty Lee's whole "I'm getting my hugs in now" bit was hilarious, I could tell that all she wanted to do was cling to the two like magnets and HUG.

Why do I get the feeling that a certain Mai might be pregnant from all of the sweet, sweet lovemaking they had over this vacation?
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Wow, it took three years for her to issue the ultimatum? I wouldn't have put it past two years.

Very, very well done!
Ocheeva chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Ooh this story is so them! Awesome x10!
meandcartoon22 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
i just luv it its great!
Half formed demon chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I love this story! Zuko and Mai are a super couple, you write them awesomely, is that even a word? Anyway I loved this story, *faves*
Somariel chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Nice story. I can totally see Mai having to do something like this. Zuko has so many workaholic tendencies, it isn't even funny.